About this product
What’s included in this pack?
- Pumpkin Soup
- Vitamin C + Zinc
- Coconut Coffee Body Scrub
- Kids Nutritional Boost Jelly
- Control X
Coconut Coffee Body Scrub
REASONS TO LOVE THE COCONUT COFFEE SCRUB
- Triple action formula: exfoliate, moisturise and shimmer
- Polishes and hydrates for visibly smoother and softer skin
- After use, skin feels cleansed and nourished
- Natural active ingredients such as Coffee Seed Exfoliant, Jojoba Oil, Kaolin Clay, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Grapeseed Oil
- Plus, the body scrub is vegan, paraben free and not tested on animals
REAL MUMS, REAL REVIEWS
My skin was left feeling super smooth and soft, and smelling delicious! This Body Scrub smells amazing, like, “can I eat it?” kind of amazing!
- Coffee Seed Exfoliant deeply exfoliates the skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite. Rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients which help maintain optimum skin condition.
- Jojoba Oil is nourishing, highly absorbent and soothing. It deeply hydrates and encourages healthy skin regeneration and renewal. This natural oil is rich in Vitamin E and is very close to the skin’s natural sebum which makes it great for all skin types, especially those that are prone to outbreaks. As Jojoba Oil doesn’t clog pores it’s perfect for anyone prone to body acne.
- Kaolin Clay helps to remove impurities from the skin such as dead skin cells, excess oil, toxins and dirt. It is a gentle yet effective exfoliator that removes impurities without drying out the skin or causing redness or irritation. Australian Kaolin Clay is perfect for balancing stressed and sensitive skin.
- Shea Butter protects, regenerates and moisturises the skin.
- Coconut Oil is naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal and moisturising. The oil nourishes the skin, plus it contains Vitamin E and healthy fats which helps to make skin smooth.
- Grape-seed Oil possesses regenerative and restructuring qualities which allow for better control of skin moisture. It is reputable for reducing the appearance of stretch marks and is a good ingredient to deal with generally damaged and stressed out tissues. The oil absorbs into the skin easily and leaves skin feeling soft.
- Macadamia Oil is a fantastic regenerative oil with hydrating properties. It is high in monounsaturated fatty acids, contains Palmitoleic acid (promotes young soft skin), as well as omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. It has been successfully used to help heal scars and sunburns
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub suitable for sensitive skin?
- Yes, the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub is gentle on the skin and nourishing. As always if the skin is broken, it is best to contact your dermatologist before use. .
- How many uses are in each tube of Coconut Coffee Body Scrub?
- For most people the scrub should last 2-3 months but it depends how frequently you use the scrub.
- How often should I use the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub?
- We recommend using the Coconut Coffee Scrub 2-3 times per week for best results.
- How much Coconut Coffee Body Scrub should I use for each wash?
- It’s totally up to you! If you want to use it all over your body then you will need more than if you only use on a targeted area. We recommend squirting a small amount into your palm and seeing how you go!
- Can I use the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub on my face?
- The Coconut Coffee Scrub is designed to be used on the body but you may also use it on your face.
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
- Yes, you can use the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Has the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub been tested on animals?
- The Healthy Mummy Skin is cruelty free and we are proud to say that none of our products are tested on animals.
- Does the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub contain parabens?
- The Coconut Coffee Body Scrub does not contain any parabens.
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub suitable for vegans?
- Yes! The body scrub contains no ingredients derived from animals and is vegan friendly.
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub eco-friendly? Does it contain microplastics?
- The Coconut Coffee Body Scrub contains no microplastics which can be found in lots of exfoliant scrubs, the coffee seed acts as an effective and eco-friendly exfoliant. The product is also free from parabens and the packaging is recyclable. We are working towards even more environmentally friendly packaging solutions so watch this space!
- Can I recycle the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub packaging?
- Yes, you can recycle the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub in your standard plastic recycling.
- What creates the shimmer in the Body Scrub?
- The shimmer is created by Mica, a naturally occurring mineral dust, which is sourced from Australia.
The Pumpkin Soup is a delicious and warming meal replacement which contributes to weight loss*. The soup contains superfoods, protein, fibre and 25 vitamins and minerals so you can rest assured that your meal is nutritious and delicious!
Reasons to LOVE the Pumpkin Meal Replacement Soup
- Nutritious and delicious meal replacement
- Contributes to weight loss*
- 25 Vitamins and Minerals
- Good source of protein, contains 20.5g per serve
- Good source of fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer
- Contains superfoods: collagen and turmeric
- Just 204 Calories per serve
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Bovine Collagen supports healthy hair, skin, nails and joints
- Turmeric is a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
How to use
Add 2 level scoops (55g) powder to 200ml of hot water, stir until completely dissolved. Consume immediately.
385g | 7 serves
Nutritionist Review – Cheree Sheldon
This is perfect for all the super busy people who need a quick, nutritious meal on the go. It is literally as easy as adding hot water and stirring! It’s a low cal meal that packs a big punch in terms of nutrients. The addition of collagen is great for gut health, while the fibre content will have you feeling satiated. I really like that it is not single serve packaging, so the planet will be thankful as well! Keep it in your desk drawer at work for hectic days!
Vitamin C + Zinc Boost
The Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is here to provide you with immune support.*
The delicious effervescent drink is quick and easy to make and will give you an instant vitamin boost. It’s a good source of Vitamin C and Zinc, both of which supports normal immune function. The refreshing and delicious lemon and lime flavoured drink can be consumed once a day, every day.
Each tub contains more Vitamin C than 34 oranges!
Reasons to LOVE the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost Drink
- Immune support^
- Good source of Vitamin C – 200% of Recommended Daily Intake
- Good source of Zinc – 100% of Recommended Daily Intake
- Refreshing lemon and lime flavoured drink with fizz
- Just 8 calories per serve
- 99% sugar free, less than 1g sugar per serve
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Each tub contains 30 serves and is 120g
How to use
Add 1 level tsp (4g) of powder into 125ml of water, stirring well until powder has dissolved. Consume one serve, once a day.
Vitamin C helps…
- reduce the duration and severity of common cold symptoms
- protect against free radicals
- support antioxidant activity
- with the absorption of iron
- to assist in connective tissue formation
- maintain immune function
- maintain healthy skin
Healthy Kids Nutrition Boost Jelly
The Nutrition Boost Jelly is a great way to ensure your kids are getting the vitamins they need for a functioning immune system. The jelly is fun to make and tastes delicious – a perfect combo for kids!
Reasons your kids (and you) will love the Healthy Kids Jelly
- Immune Support*
- Good source of Vitamin C
- Contains 9 Vitamins including Vitamin A, B6 and B12
- Low Sugar – contains less than 1g of sugar per serve
- Delicious orange flavour
- Fun and easy to make
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Comes with a handy scoop
How to make
- Add a heaped scoop (20g) to 125ml of boiling water, stir well
- Pour into desired mould
- Put into the fridge and leave to set for 4+ hours
Not got time to make the jelly?
No problem! You can also mix the powder with 200mL of water and consume as a delicious drink! Best served with ice.
14 serves | 280g
Nutritional Information and Ingredients
We all love food and eating less can be tough, Control X is here to help you. It is a breakthrough product designed to put you back in control of your food consumption. It is natural, effective and will change the way you reach your goals!
Control X is a delicious drink that has been designed with glucomannan to help you feel fuller for longer.
Reasons to LOVE Control X
- Feel fuller for longer*
- Reduces hunger pangs^
- Reduce bloating
- Contains fibre
- Contains Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Niacin to support normal fat, protein, carbohydrate metabolism and help to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Comes in convenient sachets
- Only 6 calories per sachet
- Vitamin and mineral blend
- Contains no added sugar
- Delicious orange flavour
- No added aspartame, laxatives or caffeine
Directions for Use
Enjoy 1 sachet mixed with 200mL of water, 30 mins before a meal, up to 3 times daily.
How Does it Work?
Each sachet contains an ingredient called glucomannan which is a form of soluble fibre found naturally in fruit, vegetables and oats.
In the stomach, glucomannan turns into a gel and slows stomach emptying which means your healthy meal remains in the stomach for longer which can help you feel fuller for longer, therefore, reducing snacking between meals.
As glucomannan fibre passes through the gut, it clears the digestive tract along the way. It contains no aspartame, laxatives or caffeine and is free from added sugars!