About this product
x3 Hydrogel Eye Mask 5 Packs
REVITALISE YOUR UNDER EYE AREA
A fast fix for tired eyes, the Hydrogel Eye Mask is an intense under-eye treatment that works to revitalise the delicate eye area.
Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid brighten dark circles, reduce puffiness, and restore hydration to illuminate weary eyes. Betaine deeply moisturises, softens skins texture and effectively fills in creases to reduce the deepness of wrinkles. Aloe vera offers a cooling effect that soothes and calms the under-eye area.
Great as a weekly pamper treat, or when you feel like your eye need a bit of a pick me up!
REASONS TO LOVE THIS PRODUCT
- Reduces under-eye puffiness
- Smoothes fine lines + wrinkles
- Deeply hydrates
- Diminishes dark circles
- Soothes and cools eye area
- Vegan friendly, paraben free, not tested on animals, biodegradable and Australian owned
Each pack has 5 pairs of Hydrogel Eye Masks
KEY INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
- Hydrolysed Collagen helps reduce water loss in the skin by forming a protective barrier, resulting in softer, smoother-looking skin. Enhances the appearance of aged and blemished skin by supply of collagen which is a major component of the skin’s connective tissue
- Aloe Vera soothes, cools and calms the under-eye area.
- Rosa Rugosa Flower Water has healing properties and will minimise the appearance of those tiny red capillaries close to the skin’s surface.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps to restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier, promoting a more revitalized and youthful complexion. Smooths the appearance of wrinkles and improves skin texture.
- Betaine deeply moisturises, softens skins texture and effectively fills in creases to reduce the deepness of wrinkles.
- Chondrus crispus, also known as Irish moss or cartilaginous kelp, is an extract of dried red algae ground into powder. This versatile plant extract is packed full of natural vitamins and minerals that are essential for maintaining healthy and nourished skin.
WHAT OUR MUM’S HAVE TO SAY
Julie says; ” ‘A fast fix for tired eyes’ I’m won. The New Healthy Mummy SKIN Hydrogel Eye Mask is simply divine, and an absolute treat for us busy Mums. Self Care at its best, The Hydrogel Eye Mask is an intense under eye treatment. It reduces puffiness, brightens dark circles and softens skins texture. It’s so relaxing and absolute me time. This will definitely become a weekly part of my Healthy Mummy SKIN routine.”
Lauren says; “Bliss is The Healthy Mummy eye masks straight out of the fridge! It smells divine and I saw a noticeable improvement after just one use.”
HOW TO USE
Keep in the fridge prior to use to enhance the soothing, cooling and depuffing effects of the mask.
- Cleanse skin
- Place one gel mask below each eye area
- Leave on for 20 minutes, then gently remove the mask and lightly massage any remaining liquid into your skin. Do not rinse.
- Most effective when used twice a week.
Are the Hydrogel Eye Masks biodegradable?
The Hydrogel Eye Mask is completely biodegradable. Our masks will completely dissolve at 60 degrees celsius. Overtime the Hydrogel Eye Mask will biodegrade at room temperature.
Is the Hydrogel Eye Mask tested on animals?
None of The Healthy Mummy Skin products are tested on animals, we are strictly cruelty free.
Does the Hydrogel Eye Mask contain parabens?
No, the Hydrogel Eye Mask does not contain parabens. Wherever possible we do not put parabens in our products.
Can children use the Hydrogel Eye Mask?
It is not recommended for children under the age of 16 to use the Hydrogel Eye Mask. The ingredients in the Hydrogel Eye Mask are designed for use by adults. Children’s skin is fragile and the stratum corneum is thinner which makes the ingredients unsuitable. Furthermore, children don’t need to use these products as they do not have puffy eyes etc.
What happens if I get the serum from the Hydrogel Eye Mask in my eye?
If you get any of the serum in your eye, rinse with water immediately. If irritation occurs, seek medical attention immediately.
Is the Hydrogel Eye Mask suitable for vegans?
All of the ingredients in the Hydrogel Eye Mask are suitable for vegans, the product does not contain any ingredients that are derived from animals.
How long should I leave the Hydrogel Eye Mask on my face?
We recommend leaving the Hydrogel Eye Mask on your face for approximately 20 minutes to get best results but leaving it on longer will not cause any problems.
How should the Hydrogel Eye Mask be disposed off?
Place the Hydrogel Eye Mask and the pouch packaging in the standard bin. The card outer box can be recycled.
How long should you put the Hydrogel Eye Mask in the fridge before use?
You can put the Hydrogel Eye Mask in the fridge as long as you like before use, you can store them there if it works for you. We recommend placing in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to get the optimum cooling effect.