About this product
** PRE-ORDERS WILL SHIP OUT WEEK OF 17TH MAY **
This pack contains:
- 1x Hot Chocolate with Collagen
- 1x Healthy Mummy Snack Bars
- 1x Healthy Mummy Choc-Caramel Protein Balls
- 1x Healthy Mummy Brownie Bites
- 1x Healthy Mummy Powdered Peanut Butter
Hot Chocolate with Collagen in detail
Our new SKIN LOVING* Hot Chocolate with COLLAGEN is not only delicious but also contains vitamin C, protein, magnesium and vitamin E. Enjoy the CREAMY texture provided by rich organic cocoa as a guilt-free warming winter treat. Give your skin the care that it deserves.
It’s easy to make, tastes delicious and is a healthy alternative to standard hot chocolate.
Reasons to LOVE the SKIN LOVING HOT CHOCOLATE
- Added benefits of being good to your skin
- Contains 3g of Collagen per serve
- Contains Vitamin C and Vitamin E
- A healthy alternative to standard Hot Chocolate
- Creamy texture
- Intense chocolate flavour
- Good source of calcium**
- No added sugar
- No artificial flavours or preservatives
- Enjoy hot or cold
- Easy to make
Simply add warm milk of your choice and mix. You can also enjoy this cold.
What Our Mum’s Say
Sascha, Mum of 4, NSW: ‘Tastes unreal!! Such a yummy and surprising filling drink! It’s a big yes from me, the perfect, mid morning, afternoon or evening pick me up!! And how good – double whammy, it has collagen too!
Nutritionist Review – Cheree Sheldon
What a decadent way to enjoy the benefits of collagen! A creamy rich hot chocolate that improves hair, skin and nails as well as gut health is such a winner. I love that it’s sweetened with no added sugar, and it has the added magnesium to support relaxation.
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
*Contains vitamin C which contributes to collagen formation for normal skin function, Zinc for the maintenance of hair and nails along with protein, collagen, magnesium and vitamin E.
Healthy Mummy Snack Bars in detail
The Healthy Mummy Snack Bars are a delicious and nutritious snack that contains protein and an excellent source of your daily fibre. The snack bars are made with specially selected whole food ingredients and are breastfeeding friendly.
The bars are designed as a convenient snack bar that can replace one of your daily snacks.
The Snack Bars come in a box of 10 snack bars (45g each) and are great protein snack for when you are on the run!
- Excellent source of fibre
- Good source of natural protein
- Less than 220 calories per 45g bar
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Low sodium
- GMO free
Saturated Fat and the Benefits of MCT’s
The type of saturated fat in the Snack Bars is from Coconut and is Medium Chain Triglycerides (also known as MCT’s). MCT is the main form of fat in coconut making up at least 50% of the total fat content.
Some benefits of MCTs as opposed to other types of saturated fats include the following:
- Rapidly absorbed by the body and more quickly metabolised (burned) as fuel
- Very efficiently converted into fuel for immediate use by organs and muscles
- Anti-aging properties such as promoting the development of ketones which is good for the ageing brain
- Suppress appetite.
Cheree Sheldon, Nutritionist
Finally, a snack bar that is both full of health benefits and chocolatey goodness! Love the fact that this bar contains chicory root, as it will love your liver at the same time as being a prebiotic and antioxidant!
These bars are high in fibre and contain a nice amount of protein, so you feel fuller for longer…And it hits the sweet cravings on the head at the same time. Winning!
Double Choc Snack Bars
- For more FAQ’s on our Snack Bars click here
- Allergy information – These Healthy Mummy Snack Bars contain dairy, soy and nuts. It does not contain gluten ingredients but has not undergone gluten free testing for us to make the packaging claim.
Healthy Mummy Choc-Caramel Protein balls in detail
The Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix is super easy to make and the balls taste delicious! Our mix is all-natural and delicious, plus it contains whole food ingredients for a morning buzz, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack.
Specifically designed for busy mums, The Healthy Mummy protein balls are easy-to-make with no baking required. With 3g of protein per ball, wholegrain ingredients, whey protein, coconut flour and cacao nibs, they’re a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
What makes them so great?
- Specifically formulated for Busy Mums
- Safe for use whilst Breastfeeding
- Free from artificial flavours or colours
- Delicious Choc-caramel flavour
- Whole food ingredients
- 3g of protein per ball*
- Makes 15 balls*
- Compact and easy to carry, for mums on the run
- Enjoy as a morning boost, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack
- No blender required
- No baking required – these balls are ready in 7 easy steps!
How to make
You will need:
- Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix
- 3 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- Step 1: Pour mixture into a large bowl
- Step 2: Heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil in microwave until bubbling.
- Step 3: Add rice malt syrup and coconut oil to the mixture and stir through evenly
- Step 4: Add 1 cup of boiling water to the mixture and stir well
- Step 5: All mix to stand and cool for 15 minutes
- Step 6: Roll 1 tablespoon of mixture into a ball and roll in desiccated coconut until well covered.
- Step 7: Place balls in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to eat
Prep time: 20 minutes. No baking required.
“No bake mixes are extremely easy to use and so handy for any mum or mum to be!
I love the simplistic list of ingredients and the fact that there is no added sugar. It makes it easier to control what you eat and what your kids are eating.
The flavours work really well together and it helps to prevent naughty snacking. It’s a great product that I would recommend to anyone wanting to eat healthy.”
- The certified organic oats are not gluten free.
- For FAQ’s on the Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix please click here
Healthy Mummy Brownie Bites in detail
The Healthy Mummy Brownie Bites are a delicious and nutritious snack that’s super quick and easy to make. The Brownie Bites mix contains all natural and whole food ingredients.
Specifically designed for busy mums the Brownie Bites a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
What makes the Brownie Bites Mix so great?
- Specifically formulated for Mums
- Delicious AND healthy
- Just 101 calories per serve
- Contains Superfoods – chia seeds, quinoa and cacao nib
- Super quick to make, only 5 minutes prep time!
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Contains no artificial colours or flavours
Superfood ingredients include:
- Chia Seeds – A good source of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants, iron, and calcium.
- Quinoa – High in protein
- Cacao Nibs – Contains antioxidants
Nutritional Information & Ingredients
How to Make the Brownie Bites
- Makes 12 Brownies
- Prep time is 5 minutes
- Baking time is 15 minutes
You will need to add:
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 160c
- In a large bowl, pour the Brownie Bites Mix
- Take care. In a microwave heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil until bubbling
- Add rice malt syrup, coconut oil and egg to the Brownie Bites Mix. Stir through evenly.
- In a loft tin (24x14cm), pour the mix and smooth out with a knife
- Bake for 15 minutes (You will know that your brownies are perfectly cooked when they are firm around the edges and still soft and fudgey to the touch in the middle. You may think it needs longer in the oven but this is the perfect brownie.)
- Cool for 5 minutes, then cut into 12 bite-sized pieces. Enjoy!
Healthy Mummy Powdered Peanut Butter in detail
Ever wanted to enjoy peanut butter but held back due to the calorie and fat content? We have the solution: The Healthy Mummy Powdered Peanut Butter! It’s got 82% less fat and 35% less calories than traditional peanut butter! Made with natural ingredients and containing plant-based protein it’s a perfect addition to snacks, smoothies and breakfasts.
Reasons to LOVE the Powdered Peanut Butter
- 82% less fat than traditional peanut butter
- 35% less calories than traditional peanut butter
- All natural ingredients
- Plant-based protein
- Tastes delicious
- A great addition to snacks, smoothies and breakfasts.
- Mix with milk / water and spread onto toast for a guilt-free butter!
How to use:
Mix 2 tbsp (14g) into smoothies, bread, pancakes and waffles… or for a delicious, guilt-free spread, simply mix with 1.5tbsp milk. When mixed it becomes a delightful butter which you can spread on toast!
You can also mix the Powdered Peanut Butter with any of The Healthy Mummy smoothies. Choose from our Premium Smoothie Range, Tummy Smoothie Range, 45+ Smoothie, Pregnancy Smoothie and Standard Smoothies.
Mums are loving it!
Abby: “The Powdered Peanut Butter is a game changer for peanut butter lovers like me, it is absolutely delicious and added the most amazing peanut butter flavour to my smoothie, it made it taste like I was drinking a peanut butter chocolate bar! I cannot wait to try this product in my porridge too!”
Cheree Sheldon: “Powdered Peanut Butter is really a great product to use as part of a healthy diet if you want that delicious peanut taste, but with less fat and calories. For people on a weight loss journey, flavour is so important, but so is the bottom line of the amount of calories you consume. This is the perfect compromise! And an added bonus for the Healthy mummies who want to have the nutty smoothies but don’t have time to muck around with the blender, you can just add it to your shaker with your smoothie mix and go!”
Nutrition and Ingredient Information
200g | 14 serves
Is the Powdered Peanut Butter suitable for Breastfeeding and Pregnancy?
All the ingredients used in the Powdered Peanut Butter are commonly consumed general food ingredients suitable for use during Pregnancy or Breastfeeding.
Does the Powdered Peanut Butter contain peanuts?
Yes! Do not consume the Powdered Peanut Butter if you have a peanut allergy!
Can I add the Powdered Peanut Butter to my the Healthy Mummy Smoothies?
Yes, you can add the powdered peanut butter to any of The Healthy Mummy Smoothies including the Standard Smoothies, Premium Smoothies, Tummy Smoothies, 45+ and Pregnancy Smoothie.
Can children / men consume the Powdered Peanut Butter?
Yes, there is no reason why children and men should not consume the powdered peanut butter.
How do I make the Powdered Peanut Butter into a spread?
You can make the Powdered Peanut Butter into a spread by mixing 2tbsp of powder with 1.5tbsp of milk, this will make a thick, creamy and delicious spread. If you prefer a smoother, and less thick consistency you can mix the powder with 2tbsp of milk.