About this product
The Honeycomb Energy Pack contains:
- 1 x Healthy Mummy Honeycomb Smoothie
- 1 x Pumpkin Soup
- 1 x The Healthy Mummy Snack Bars 10 Pack
- 1 x Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix
Honeycomb Smoothie in detail
Our meal-replacement Honeycomb Smoothie has been formulated by leading nutritionists. The smoothie is the perfect solution for a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight.
How can the Healthy Mummy Honeycomb Smoothie help you?
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants
- Can assist with weight management when used as part of a diet and exercise plan
- Provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- Breastfeeding-friendly and designed to help to support milk supply
- Approx. 96% sugar free
- Low GI and a source of fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- Quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious
- Source of protein
- Lower in sugar than other products on the market – see a comparison table
- Free from caffeine and dairy
- Non-Genetically Modified product
We also have specialised smoothies!
- Pregnancy Smoothie – Specially formulated for pregnant women
- 45+ Smoothie – Designed by nutritionalists for ladies over the age of 45
20 serves per 500g tub.
You can even pay using Afterpay.
Pumpkin Soup in detail
The Pumpkin Soup is a delicious and warming meal replacement which contributes to weight loss*. The soup contains superfoods, protein, fibre and 25 vitamins and minerals so you can rest assured that your meal is nutritious and delicious!
Reasons to LOVE the Pumpkin Meal Replacement Soup
- Nutritious and delicious meal replacement
- Contributes to weight loss*
- 25 Vitamins and Minerals
- Good source of protein, contains 20.5g per serve
- Good source of fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer
- Contains superfoods: collagen and turmeric
- Just 204 Calories per serve
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Bovine Collagen supports healthy hair, skin, nails and joints
- Turmeric is a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
How to use
Add 2 level scoops (55g) powder to 200ml of hot water, stir until completely dissolved. Consume immediately.
385g | 7 serves
What Mum’s Are Saying:
Nutritionist Review – Cheree Sheldon
This is perfect for all the super busy people who need a quick, nutritious meal on the go. It is literally as easy as adding hot water and stirring! It’s a low cal meal that packs a big punch in terms of nutrients. The addition of collagen is great for gut health, while the fibre content will have you feeling satiated. I really like that it is not single serve packaging, so the planet will be thankful as well! Keep it in your desk drawer at work for hectic days!
Nutritional Information and Ingredients
- We also have Meal Replacement Smoothies!
- For soup recipes you can make at home, check out our Soups and Pies eBook
Q1. Can children consume the Pumpkin Soup?
A1. The pumpkin soup is suitable for Children over the age of 3 years old. There are a different set of recommended dietary values for children aged 1-3, as set by the Food Standards Code. This product has not been designed for children of that age group and the Vitamin and Mineral content may exceed the RDI .
Q2. How often can I consume the Pumpkin Soup?
A2. The pumpkin soup can be consumed as much as desired, however it should not be used as a total diet replacement.
Q3. Is the Pumpkin Soup suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
A3.The Pumpkin Soup is not suitable for vegans or vegetarians as it contains Hydrolysed Collagen (Bovine Origin ).
Q4. Does the Pumpkin Soup contain any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives?
A4. The Pumpkin Soup contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Q5. Where is the Pumpkin Soup manufactured?
A5. The Pumpkin Soup is blended in Australia using a range of Australian made and imported raw materials. The imported raw materials are sourced from 11 different countries.
Q6. Does the Pumpkin Soup contain any allergens?
A6. The Pumpkin Soup contains Milk and Soy. Gluten may be present in trace amounts due to the cumin having potentially come into contact with gluten containing crops during harvest and post-harvest handling.
Q7. What are the minerals and vitamins in the soup?
A7. The Minerals in the Pumpkin Soup include: Calcium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Zinc, Iron, Copper, Selenium, Chromium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Potassium. The Vitamins in the pumpkin soup include: Vitamin C, Niacin, Vitamin E, Riboflavin, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Vitamin A, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
Q8. Can I consume the Pumpkin Soup cold?
A8. The Pumpkin Soup is safe to consume cold. However, it is still recommended that when preparing the soup, mix the powder into hot water to prevent lumping and to ensure all the powder is dissolved.
Q9. Can I consume the Pumpkin Soup if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A9. The Pumpkin Soup is suitable for consumption by pregnant women or breastfeeding mothers.
*when used in conjunction with a diet reduced in energy and an exercise plan.
The Healthy Mummy Protein Snack Bars in detail
The Healthy Mummy Snack Bars are a delicious and nutritious snack that contains protein and an excellent source of your daily fibre. The snack bars are made with specially selected whole food ingredients and are breastfeeding friendly.
The bars are designed as a convenient snack bar that can replace one of your daily snacks.
The Snack Bars come in a box of 10 snack bars (45g each) and are great protein snack for when you are on the run!
- Excellent source of fibre
- Good source of natural protein
- Less than 220 calories per 45g bar
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Low sodium
- GMO free
Saturated Fat and the Benefits of MCT’s
The type of saturated fat in the Snack Bars is from Coconut and is Medium Chain Triglycerides (also known as MCT’s). MCT is the main form of fat in coconut making up at least 50% of the total fat content.
Some benefits of MCTs as opposed to other types of saturated fats include the following:
- Rapidly absorbed by the body and more quickly metabolised (burned) as fuel
- Very efficiently converted into fuel for immediate use by organs and muscles
- Anti-aging properties such as promoting the development of ketones which is good for the ageing brain
- Suppress appetite.
Cheree Sheldon, Nutritionist
Finally, a snack bar that is both full of health benefits and chocolatey goodness! Love the fact that this bar contains chicory root, as it will love your liver at the same time as being a prebiotic and antioxidant!
These bars are high in fibre and contain a nice amount of protein, so you feel fuller for longer…And it hits the sweet cravings on the head at the same time. Winning!
Double Choc Snack Bars
- For more FAQ’s on our Snack Bars click here
- Allergy information – These Healthy Mummy Snack Bars contain dairy, soy and nuts. It does not contain gluten ingredients but has not undergone gluten free testing for us to make the packaging claim.
Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix in detail
The Healthy Mummy Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix is super easy to make and the balls taste delicious!
Our Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix is an all-natural and delicious ball with whole food ingredients for a morning buzz, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack.
Specifically designed for busy mums, The Healthy Mummy’s protein balls are easy-to-make with no baking required. With 3g of protein per ball, wholegrain ingredients, whey protein, coconut flour and cacao nibs, they’re a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
All-natural. Nutritious. Delicious. Fun. Honest.
What makes them so great?
- Specifically formulated for Busy Mums
- Safe for use whilst Breastfeeding
- Free from artificial flavours or colours
- Delicious Choc-caramel flavour
- Whole food ingredients
- 3g of protein per ball*
- Makes 15 balls*
- Compact and easy to carry, for mums on the run
- Enjoy as a morning boost, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack
- No blender required
- No baking required – these balls are ready in 7 easy steps!
How to make
You will need:
- Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix
- 3 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- Step 1: Pour mixture into a large bowl
- Step 2: Heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil in microwave until bubbling.
- Step 3: Add rice malt syrup and coconut oil to the mixture and stir through evenly
- Step 4: Add 1 cup of boiling water to the mixture and stir well
- Step 5: All mix to stand and cool for 15 minutes
- Step 6: Roll 1 tablespoon of mixture into a ball and roll in desiccated coconut until well covered.
- Step 7: Place balls in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to eat
Prep time: 20 minutes. No baking required.
“No bake mixes are extremely easy to use and so handy for any mum or mum to be!
I love the simplistic list of ingredients and the fact that there is no added sugar. It makes it easier to control what you eat and what your kids are eating.
The flavours work really well together and it helps to prevent naughty snacking. It’s a great product that I would recommend to anyone wanting to eat healthy.”
- The certified organic oats are not gluten free.
- For FAQ’s on the Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix please click here