About this product
This pack includes:
Kids Superfoods Nutrition Boost
- Healthy Kids Smoothie
NEW Superfoods Nutrition Boost
The NEW Superfoods Nutrition Boost is a delicious whole food based multi-vitamin for your kids. Just sprinkle the powder onto any food and voila, you have an instant nutrition boost.
The Superfoods Nutrition Boost is an excellent way to ensure that fussy eaters get the vitamins and minerals that they seemingly try so hard to avoid! The powder has a discreet look and taste so fussy eaters won’t even notice that the nutrient rich powder has been added to their food.
A Whole lot of Nutrition for Kids in just a Sprinkle
- 13 vitamins and minerals including Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Calcium, Iron and Iodine
- Discreet – Fussy eaters won’t notice the nutrient packed powder has been added to their food
- All natural ingredients, contains real fruits and vegetables
- Super easy to add to just about any food, especially breakfast!
- Daily support for growing and developing bones, muscles, brains and immune systems^
- Contains probiotics
- Delicious Berry Flavour – excellent for adding to breakfast
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Plant-based nutrition – vegans and vegetarian friendly
- GMO and MSG free
- Does not contain gluten or dairy*
- Children aged 1-12: 5g (one teaspoon) daily mixed with water or milk. Alternatively you can sprinkle over cereal, yoghurt or meals.
- We advise against cooking with Superfoods for Kids as heat can destroy some of the nutrients. If you want to add it to hot food it’s best to add after cooking!
- 22 serves per 110g tub
How is the Superfoods Nutrition Boost Different to the Healthy Kids Smoothies?
Superfoods Nutrition Boost is a godsend for Mums like me! Mums who want their children to have the most nutrient dense diets they can possibly have. Mums who have typical children, the ones who will sometimes eat everything you cook, and sometimes refuse it all!
It’s a yummy tasting multivitamin alternative, that is made from fruit and veg powders and no nasties! The other win for this product is that is has no added sugar, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
My girls LOVE this product and I mix it into all sorts of foods, like smoothies, milkshakes, bliss balls and coconut yoghurt for a healthy sweet treat. I love knowing that they are getting more nutrition whilst enjoying a balanced diet!
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Top Tips for Healthy Kids
- Read our blog post to learn the Key vitamins and minerals needed to build and maintain your child’s health
- We have 10 Tips for mums with fussy eaters
- Hear from a nutritionist why Plant based minerals are good for your childs health
- For FAQ’s on the Superfoods Nutrition Boost click here
- We also have Healthy Kids Smoothies available in Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry and Banana.
- ^Calcium is for growing and developing bones, calcium is also for muscles. Iron is for brains. Vitamin C is for immune systems.
- * DAIRY – The Superfoods Nutrition Boost does not contain added lactose or dairy products. However, milk and milk products are handled in the same facility.
- * GLUTEN – Although products containing gluten are not added to The Superfoods Nutrition Boost, it is produced in a facility that also handles gluten containing grains, therefore this product is not considered ‘gluten free’
The Healthy Kids Smoothie – choose Strawberry or Vanilla
The Healthy Kids smoothies have been specially made as a healthy snack for kids and are ideal if you have fussy eaters or want to ensure your children have a DELICIOUS, nutritious and HEALTHY smoothie snack. It also has a 4.5 Health Star Rating when made with skim milk.
The Healthy Mummy Kids Smoothies are rich in carbohydrates and protein and is a natural ENERGY PACKED smoothie made for kids.
What do you need to know about The Healthy Kids Smoothie
- It contains probiotics which contribute to a healthy gut
- It contains 16 Vitamins and minerals when combined with milk, and provides children with 50% of their Calcium RDI.
- It contains NO artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or MSG in the product
- A good source of protein
- It contains NO added sugar
- Free from fructose
Mix 10g with 250ml of milk.
Tip – make into a thick smoothie by adding 1/2 a banana or fruit/vegetable of choice and blend until smooth
Cheree Sheldon, Nutritionist
“As a mum who is also a nutritionist-naturopath, it’s a major concern of mine if my daughter is meeting her dietary needs, as I know how important it is for their health and development. Kids are notoriously fussy, they all go through phases of food refusal and my kid is no different.
When this happened to us, I wanted something that would be simple, healthy, and wasn’t a drama when offered. The Kids Smoothie range is a great solution to this! My daughter loves smoothies, and it’s so easy to hide extra fruits and veggies in a product that already tastes great. The flavour range is great, I can be flexible and make up all sorts of different snacks with it, not just smoothies! Banana and date bliss balls are a fave! It’s such a relief to have a product on hand that provides vitamins, and minerals to help meet her daily needs, with no added sugar.”
Kids Strawberry Smoothie – Nutritional Information
Kids Vanilla Smoothie – Nutritional Information
Please note that we do not recommend this product for children under 2 years of age and it is not intended as a toddler formula replacement.
The product contains dairy (the base of the smoothie) and a small amount of soy (within d-alpha-tocopheryl).
The product does not contain any ingredients derived from gluten, fish, eggs, nuts or sulphites. However, the factory in which the product is made does store and manufacture these products but they are not produced on the same line.
Are the kids smoothies gluten-free?
The kids smoothies do not contain any ingredients with gluten, however, they may have come into contact with gluten during processing. The products have not undergone testing to show they are gluten-free.
Do the kids smoothies contain any nuts?
The kids smoothies do not contain nuts.
Are the kids smoothies suitable for vegetarians / vegans?
The kids smoothies are suitable for vegetarians but they are not suitable for vegans as they contain dairy.
For more FAQ’s on the Kids Smoothies please click here