About this product
The Fudge Brownie Pack contains:
- 1 x Choc-Fudge Smoothie
- 1 x Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 x Healthy Brownie Bites Mix
- 1 x Chocolate, Treats and Cakes eBook
Choc-Fudge Smoothie in detail
Our meal-replacement Choc-Fudge Smoothie has been formulated by leading nutritionists. The smoothie is the perfect solution for a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight.
How can the Healthy Mummy Choc-Fudge Smoothie help you?
- Nutritious meal replacement drink containing whole food ingredients
- Excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients and antioxidants
- Contributes to weight loss when used as part of a diet and exercise plan*
- Breastfeeding-friendly and designed to help to support milk supply
- Approx. 96% sugar free
- Low GI and a source of fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- Quick and easy to prepare
- High in protein
- Free from artificial sweeteners, preservatives, fillers, caffeine and dairy
- Non-Genetically Modified product
*when used in conjunction with a diet reduced in energy and an exercise plan
We also have specialised smoothies!
- 45+ Smoothie – Designed by nutritionists for ladies over the age of 45
20 serves per 500g tub
You can even pay using Afterpay
Chocolate Protein Powder in detail
Our Healthy Mummy protein is an AWESOME source of high-quality whey protein with 26.2g of protein per serve.
Our chocolate whey protein powder is:
- High-quality whey protein from grass-fed cows
- 90% whey protein
- Breastfeeding friendly
- 99.9% sugar-free
- Low sodium
- No artificial sweeteners or flavours
- Hormone free
Simply mix 30g of Chocolate Protein Powder with water, it’s super easy to make.
The powder is also ideal for adding into smoothies for an extra protein hit and is great for baking with too.
The Healthy Mummy Protein powder range is an excellent source of protein, whether you are using it for exercise recovery, to mix with fruit for breakfast, or as a tasty treat in between meals.
Grass fed whey is a personal favourite ingredient of mine, as it is shown to be significantly higher in nutritional value compared to grain-fed. Cows that are on a grass fed diet are able to have a more stable pH level which allows them to provide beneficial bacteria as well as a broader nutritional content.
The sweeteners used in this product are generally well received and don’t cause the unwanted side affects that others may do.
If you are looking for a quality protein powder then I highly recommend The Healthy Mummy brand.
- For FAQ’s on Vanilla Protein Powder, please click here
- We also have a delicious Vanilla Protein Powder
Healthy Brownie Bites Mix in detail
NEW Healthy Mummy Brownie Bites are a delicious and nutritious snack that’s super quick and easy to make. The Brownie Bites mix contains all-natural and whole-food ingredients.
Specifically designed for busy mums the Brownie Bites a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
What makes the Brownie Bites Mix so great?
- Specifically formulated for Mums
- Delicious AND healthy
- Just 101 calories per serve
- Contains Superfoods – chia seeds, quinoa and cacao nib
- Super quick to make, only 5 minutes prep time!
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Contains no artificial colours or flavours
Superfood ingredients include:
- Chia Seeds – A good source of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants, iron, and calcium.
- Quinoa – High in protein
- Cacao Nibs – Contains antioxidants
Nutritional Information & Ingredients
How to Make the Brownie Bites
- Makes 12 Brownies
- Prep time is 5 minutes
- Baking time is 15 minutes
You will need to add:
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 160c
- In a large bowl, pour the Brownie Bites Mix
- Take care. In a microwave heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil until bubbling
- Add rice malt syrup, coconut oil and egg to the Brownie Bites Mix. Stir through evenly.
- In a loft tin (24x14cm), pour the mix and smooth out with a knife
- Bake for 15 minutes (You will know that your brownies are perfectly cooked when they are firm around the edges and still soft and fudgey to the touch in the middle. You may think it needs longer in the oven but this is the perfect brownie.)
- Cool for 5 minutes, then cut into 12 bite-sized pieces. Enjoy!
Chocolate, Treats and Cakes eBook in detail
Welcome to The Healthy Mummy Chocolate, Treats & Cakes Cookbook. We’ve pulled together some of our favourite sweet treat recipes with healthy twists so that you can have your cake and still stay on track towards reaching your health and weight loss goals.
At The Healthy Mummy, we believe that balance is key in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Including a wide variety of fresh fruits, vegetables, proteins, grains and dairy-based foods will ensure you are getting all the nutrients you need for an energised and healthy life. Enjoying a sweet treat every now and then is also important in maintaining a healthy, balanced attitude towards food. Sticking to recipes like the ones in this cookbook can help you indulge in a healthy way.
We’re all human and satisfying your sweet tooth or chocolate craving is part of what makes life (and food) great. Enjoying sweet treats that are made with healthy ingredients, in a mindful and moderate way, is the best way to enjoy a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
We’ve included a variety of chocolate, treat and cake recipes in this book to help you make healthier versions of some of your favourite sweet snacks to enjoy with your family and friends.
Next time you find yourself spending too long in the chocolate aisle at the supermarket or staring in the window of your local bakery, know that with this cookbook you can still satisfy your sweet desires but in a healthy, balanced way.