About this product
This pack includes:
- x2 Beauty Collagen Powder
SUPPORTS BEAUTY FROM THE INSIDE OUT
Beauty Collagen Powder is a delicious addition to your daily beauty routine – it works to support beauty from the inside out! The powder contains zinc and vitamin C which assists with the maintenance of healthy hair, skin and nails. Beauty Collagen Powder also contains sustainably sourced marine collagen, protein and zinc.
REASONS TO LOVE THE BEAUTY COLLAGEN POWDER
- Healthy skin, hair & nails*
- Protection from free radical damage*
- Supports bones and cartilage*
- Assists with tissue building and repair*
- No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
- Contains 7g of sustainably sourced marine collagen
- Quick and easy to make
- Delicious natural berry flavour
- Breastfeeding friendly
Mix 10g (2 teaspoons) in water or juice once daily. Alternatively, blend into a Healthy Mummy Smoothie.
200g | 20 serves per tub
Collagen is an essential structure of our connective tissues. We make collagen ourselves, but as we age we need a bit of a boost! Most of us don’t eat a nose to tail diet the way our ancestors did, so we are missing out on some awesome dietary collagen.
Beauty Collagen is a delicious berry flavoured powder that can be used in cold drinks and used in recipes like chia pudding or bliss balls. Think beauty from the inside out! The Beauty Collagen Powder can support our skin integrity, balance our complexions and strengthen our hair and nails. It’s multiple uses make it a fantastic supplement to our day.
INGREDIENTS + NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION
- Be inspired by this delicious recipe: Lemon and Strawberry Collagen Sparkler Recipe
- You can learn more about our AMAZING Beauty Collagen Powder here
- For FAQ’s on Beauty Collagen Powder please click here
- Afterpay available so secure yours now!
LET’S GET SOCIAL
Zinc and Vitamin C contribute to the maintenance of Healthy skin, hair & nails*
Vitamin C protects from free radical damage which can cause ageing*
Vitamin C supports bones and cartilage*
Protein assists with tissue building and repair*