About this product
This pack contains:
- 1 x Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 x Brownie Bites
- 1 x Chocolate Mug Cake
- 1 x Double Choc Snack Bars
- 1 x Healthy Mummy Mug
Chocolate Cake Mix in detail:
A delicious and decadent Chocolate Cake Dry Mix that contains no added sugar and is low in calories (186 calories per serve). The cake is super easy to make, it only takes 2 minutes to prepare! The cake is large which makes it is perfect for the whole family to enjoy.
Reasons to LOVE the Chocolate Cake Mix
- No Added Sugar – The cake contains no added sugars, artificial flavours or preservatives.
- Easy to Make – Prep time is two minutes, then just pop it in the oven.
- Less than 200 calories – Delicious and decadent chocolate cake that contains just 186 cals per serve
- Each pack makes a large cake with 12 slices / serves, enough for you and the family!
- Tastes AMAZING – you and your family will all LOVE IT
What are mums saying about the cake?
Emma Summers, QLD
“OMG – I LOVE this cake. It taste so good and is better than any packet mix cake I have ever made and only 186 calories per serve”
How to make the Chocolate Cake
- Makes 12 Slices of Cake
- Prep time: 2 minutes
- Baking Time: 60 minutes
You will need:
- 120g Melted Butter
- 250mL Milk
- 3 Large Eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, pour Chocolate Cake Mix.
- Add melted butter, milk and eggs,
- Beat with electric mixer, using the whisk attachment on medium speed for 2 minutes. 5. Pour batter into a greased and lined 20cm round cake tin.
- Cover with foil, leaving room for cake
to rise in the centre.
- Bake for 50 minutes then remove foil. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then cut into 12 even slices. Enjoy
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
- 450g | 12 serves
- For FAQ’s on the Dry Mix Chocolate Cake, click here
Brownie Bites in detail:
The Healthy Mummy Brownie Bites are a delicious and nutritious snack that’s super quick and easy to make. The Brownie Bites mix contains all natural and whole food ingredients.
Specifically designed for busy mums the Brownie Bites a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
What makes the Brownie Bites Mix so great?
- Specifically formulated for Mums
- Delicious AND healthy
- Just 101 calories per serve
- Contains Superfoods – chia seeds, quinoa and cacao nib
- Super quick to make, only 5 minutes prep time!
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Contains no artificial colours or flavours
Superfood ingredients include:
- Chia Seeds – A good source of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants, iron, and calcium.
- Quinoa – High in protein
- Cacao Nibs – Contains antioxidants
Nutritional Information & Ingredients
How to Make the Brownie Bites
- Makes 12 Brownies
- Prep time is 5 minutes
- Baking time is 15 minutes
You will need to add:
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 160c
- In a large bowl, pour the Brownie Bites Mix
- Take care. In a microwave heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil until bubbling
- Add rice malt syrup, coconut oil and egg to the Brownie Bites Mix. Stir through evenly.
- In a loft tin (24x14cm), pour the mix and smooth out with a knife
- Bake for 15 minutes (You will know that your brownies are perfectly cooked when they are firm around the edges and still soft and fudgey to the touch in the middle. You may think it needs longer in the oven but this is the perfect brownie.)
- Cool for 5 minutes, then cut into 12 bite-sized pieces. Enjoy!
Chocolate Mug Cake in detail:
The Chocolate Mug Cake Mix is a quick, easy and delicious snack that feels like a real treat!
- No added sugar
- Easy to make – simply mix, heat and eat!
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Tastes delicious
How to make
You will need to add:
- Chocolate Mug Cake Mix – 65g (approx. 6 heaped tbsp)
- 40ml water (2 tbsp)
- In a large mug, combine water and Chocolate Mug Cake mix until a smooth batter is formed.
- Place in the microwave for 60 seconds on standard heat.
- Remove from the microwave and enjoy!
Ingredients + Nutritional Information
Double Choc Snack Bars in detail:
The Double-Choc Snack Bar are a delicious and nutritious snack that contains protein and an excellent source of fibre. Our bars are made with specially selected whole foods and are breastfeeding friendly.
Reasons to LOVE the Double-Choc Snack Bars
- Good source of natural protein – 8.2g
- Excellent source of fibre – 8.6g
- 186 calories per 45g bar
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Low Sodium
- GMO Free
The Snack Bars come in a box of 10 snack bars (45g each) and are great protein snack for when you are on the run.
Cheree Sheldon, Nutritionist
Finally, a snack bar that is both full of health benefits and chocolatey goodness! Love the fact that this bar contains chicory root, as it will love your liver at the same time as being a prebiotic and antioxidant!
These bars are high in fibre and contain a nice amount of protein, so you feel fuller for longer…And it hits the sweet cravings on the head at the same time. Winning!
- We have other Snack Bar flavours – try our Apple Pie Snack Bar
- For FAQ’s on the Snack Bars click here
Healthy Mummy Mug in detail:
The new LIMITED EDITION Healthy Mummy Mug has landed, perfect for your morning cup of coffee. We can’t wait to sip our coffee (in peace) with our new stylish mug.
Reason to LOVE our Healthy Mummy Coffee Mug
- 320ml coffee mug
- Ceramic white mug
- Stylish pink, white design
Please note this product is dishwasher safe however we encourage hand washing to preserve prints and logos