About this product
x3 Coconut Coffee Body Scrubs
TRIPLE ACTION: EXFOLIATE + MOISTURISE + SHIMMER
Our Triple Action Coconut Coffee Body Scrub will exfoliate, moisturise and leave your skin with a beautiful shimmer!
The scrub is formulated with natural, vegan ingredients; Coffee Seed for a gentle exfoliation, Kaolin Clay to remove impurities and Shea Butter to encourage healthy skin regeneration and renewal. Jojoba, Coconut and Grape Seed Oil work together to provide lasting hydration, leaving your skin feeling silky smooth. Australian mineral dust, Mica, will leave your skin with a beautifully radiant glow!
REASONS TO LOVE THE COCONUT COFFEE BODY SCRUB
- Triple action formula: exfoliate, moisturise and shimmer
- Polishes and hydrates for visibly smoother and softer skin
- After use, skin feels cleansed and nourished
- Natural active ingredients such as Coffee Seed Exfoliant, Jojoba Oil, Kaolin Clay, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Grapeseed Oil
- Vegan friendly, paraben free, not tested on animals and Australian owned
HOW TO USE
Our Body Scrub is gentle enough to use 2-3 times a week, or before a night out to give yourself an extra special glow!
- Coffee Seed Exfoliant deeply exfoliates the skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite. Rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients which help maintain optimum skin condition.
- Jojoba Oil is nourishing, highly absorbent and soothing. It deeply hydrates and encourages healthy skin regeneration and renewal. This natural oil is rich in Vitamin E and is very close to the skin’s natural sebum which makes it great for all skin types, especially those that are prone to outbreaks. As Jojoba Oil doesn’t clog pores it’s perfect for anyone prone to body acne.
- Kaolin Clay helps to remove impurities from the skin such as dead skin cells, excess oil, toxins and dirt. It is a gentle yet effective exfoliator that removes impurities without drying out the skin or causing redness or irritation. Australian Kaolin Clay is perfect for balancing stressed and sensitive skin.
- Shea Butter protects, regenerates and moisturises the skin.
- Coconut Oil is naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal and moisturising. The oil nourishes the skin, plus it contains Vitamin E and healthy fats which helps to make skin smooth.
- Grape-seed Oil possesses regenerative and restructuring qualities which allow for better control of skin moisture. It is reputable for reducing the appearance of stretch marks and is a good ingredient to deal with generally damaged and stressed out tissues. The oil absorbs into the skin easily and leaves skin feeling soft.
- Macadamia Oil is a fantastic regenerative oil with hydrating properties. It is high in monounsaturated fatty acids, contains Palmitoleic acid (promotes young soft skin), as well as omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. It has been successfully used to help heal scars and sunburns
REAL MUMS, REAL REVIEWS
Samara: If you’re looking for a little bit of luxury to add to your day, THIS IS IT! The SKIN Coconut Coffee Body Scrub left me feeling super smooth and smelling amazing!
Bec: The SKIN range is my go to. All the products smell divine and the body scrub is no exception. My skin felt amazing afterwards and so soft! I’ll be adding this to my weekly skin routine for sure!
- For FAQ’s on the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub click here
- For more Skin products click here
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub suitable for sensitive skin?
- Yes, the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub is gentle on the skin and nourishing. As always if the skin is broken, it is best to contact your dermatologist before use. .
- How many uses are in each tube of Coconut Coffee Body Scrub?
- For most people the scrub should last 2-3 months but it depends how frequently you use the scrub.
- How often should I use the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub?
- We recommend using the Coconut Coffee Scrub 2-3 times per week for best results.
- How much Coconut Coffee Body Scrub should I use for each wash?
- It’s totally up to you! If you want to use it all over your body then you will need more than if you only use on a targeted area. We recommend squirting a small amount into your palm and seeing how you go!
- Can I use the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub on my face?
- The Coconut Coffee Scrub is designed to be used on the body but you may also use it on your face.
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
- Yes, you can use the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Has the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub been tested on animals?
- The Healthy Mummy Skin is cruelty free and we are proud to say that none of our products are tested on animals.
- Does the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub contain parabens?
- The Coconut Coffee Body Scrub does not contain any parabens.
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub suitable for vegans?
- Yes! The body scrub contains no ingredients derived from animals and is vegan friendly.
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub eco-friendly? Does it contain microplastics?
- The Coconut Coffee Body Scrub contains no microplastics which can be found in lots of exfoliant scrubs, the coffee seed acts as an effective and eco-friendly exfoliant. The product is also free from parabens and the packaging is recyclable. We are working towards even more environmentally friendly packaging solutions so watch this space!
- Can I recycle the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub packaging?
- Yes, you can recycle the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub in your standard plastic recycling.
- What creates the shimmer in the Body Scrub?
- The shimmer is created by Mica, a naturally occurring mineral dust, which is sourced from Australia.
LET’S GET SOCIAL
Follow SKIN on Instagram AND Facebook