- See the AMAZING results from our Healthy Mummy Smoothies
- What makes Healthy Mummy Smoothies different?
- Download our Smoothie factsheet
- Get the Smoothie label and ingredient list
- Get our Pregnancy Smoothie factsheet
You can even pay using Afterpay.
Protein Powder in detail
Choose from Chocolate or Vanilla Protein Powder
Our Healthy Mummy protein is an AWESOME source of high-quality whey protein with over 26g of protein per serve.
Our chocolate whey protein powder is:
- High-quality whey protein from grass-fed cows
- 90-93% whey protein
- Breastfeeding friendly
- 99.9% sugar-free
- Low sodium
- No artificial sweeteners or flavours
- Hormone free
Simply mix 30g of Protein Powder with water, it’s super easy to make.
The powder is also ideal for adding into smoothies for an extra protein hit and is great for baking with too.
Nutritional Information – Vanilla
Shirley De Jesus – Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine
The Healthy Mummy has launched their new protein powders that are in two popular flavours of chocolate and vanilla. Having vanilla as one of the favours, it can be blended with fruit to add to your favourite smoothie. These protein powders contain a great source of whey protein up to 93% from grass fed cows.
Here are some benefits of whey protein:
- It is absorbed quickly in comparison to other proteins.
- With fast absorption whey is also rich in branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). These amino acids are made up of three essential amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. These are essential because the body is unable to make them out of other amino acids, therefore they must be consumed from food or supplements.
- Another great benefit of BCAAs is if you take time off from training for whatever reason, increasing your intake of them minimises muscle loss and preserves lean tissue and will keep your metabolism up. This will prevent fat gain when inactive.
These powders are incredibly low in sugar due to the use of Thaumatin, it is a natural protein extract that is 2000 times more sweeter than sugar with only 4 calories per gram, makes it the highest natural sweetener ever!
Elisha Danine – Nutritionist
The Healthy Mummy Protein powder range is an excellent source of protein, whether you are using it for exercise recovery, to mix with fruit for breakfast, or as a tasty treat in between meals.
Grass fed whey is a personal favourite ingredient of mine, as it is shown to be significantly higher in nutritional value compared to grain-fed. Cows that are on a grass fed diet are able to have a more stable pH level which allows them to provide beneficial bacteria as well as a broader nutritional content.
The sweeteners used in this product are generally well received and don’t cause the unwanted side affects that others may do.
If you are looking for a quality protein powder then I highly recommend The Healthy Mummy brand.
What is Whey Protein Isolate?
Whey protein isolate (WPI) has a high protein concentration (approximately 90-95%).The process separates protein from fat and lactose resulting in a purer form of whey protein which has less fat and lactose.
Is the Chocolate Protein Powder Gluten Free?
We do not guarantee the Chocolate Protein powder is 100% gluten free. Although products containing gluten are not added, the protein powders are manufactured in a factory which handles grains containing gluten and some cross contamination may occur.
How many serves of the Chocolate Protein powder can I have in one day?
One serve per day is all that you need. The recommended intake of protein is 50g per day. Each serve contains 26.2g of protein when mixed with water, which is more than half (52%) of your daily recommended protein intake.
For more FAQ’s on Chocolate Protein Powder, please click here.
Metabolism Support Tablets in detail
Always read the label and follow instructions for use.
The Healthy Mummy’s Metabolism Support is a two a day formulation to help in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats in the body.
Metabolism Supportis formulated to work with four key foundations mind – thyroid care, metabolism (fat and carbohydrate), glucose handling (uptake and transportation to cells) and energy production. These are key foundations to help you succeed and achieve your goals.
Reasons to LOVE our Metabolism Support Tablets
- Carbohydrate & Fat metabolism- contains B1, B2, B3, B6 B12 for carbohydrate metabolism and zinc and B5 which are important for fat metabolism.
- Glucose Handling- chromium helps the body metabolise carbohydrates and transport glucose into the cells.
- Thyroid care – contains minerals (iodine and selenium) important for thyroid hormone production and healthy thyroid function.
- Energy Production – Contains nutrient involved in the production of energy
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Caffeine free
- Always read the label
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Follow directions for use
- The medicine may not be right for you
- Tub contains 60 tablets
- For more FAQS’s on this product, please click here
- Click here to find out how one of our real Mums boosted her metabolism and lost 19kg
- Click here to discover 10 Simple Foods that can boost your metabolism
Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets in detail
Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets are Gut Friendly and Taste Friendly.
The Healthy Mummy’s Apple Cider Vinegar is a convenient once-daily serving without the tang of liquid versions. Containing 120mg of acetic acid per serve, this convenient once-daily tablet is a teeth and taste friendly way to get your daily dose of apple cider vinegar!
Why we love it
- Contains “The Mother”
- Gentle on teeth
- Gentle on taste buds
60 tablets per pack
How to enjoy
Take once daily before a meal
Cherree Sheldon – Nutritionist
How amazing is apple cider vinegar! It helps balance our acidity into a more alkaline state, increases metabolism, reduces appetite and helps regulate blood sugars. For those of us that can’t do the intense flavour of ACV, this tablet is a fantastic solution. All of the benefit without the sour strong taste. Once a day makes it so convenient, and there are no added nasty’s like colours or flavours.
This tablet makes such a good addition to a healthy weight loss plan.
- For FAQ’s on the Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets please click here
Energy Boosting Super Greens in detail
Energy Boosting Super Greens
Specifically designed for busy mums, the Healthy Mummy SUPER GREENS supplement is here to help boost your energy and support your immune system.
The power-packed powder contains over 37 whole food ingredients in an easily digestible & nutritional formula, combining real food sources to deliver a powerful blend of nutrients to give tired mums the energy they need.
They’re also safe for use in breastfeeding and free from preservatives.
Healthy Mummy Super Greens powder is the culmination of extensive research and development. The combination of natural ingredients are designed to provide a range of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. These include Spirulina, Flaxseed, Pea Protein, Organic Barley Grass, Chlorella, Chia, Goji Berry, Kale, Spinach, Mushroom Powder and Dandelion to name but a few.
Healthy Mummy Super Greens contains:
- More IRON than 12 cups of Spinach!
- The Vitamin C equivalent of 1.4 kilograms of Oranges!
- 56 x more Vitamin B12 than a beef steak!
- The calcium equivalent to one litre of milk.
AND it TASTES delicious!!
What makes Super Greens different?
- It’s safe for use in breastfeeding
- The unique blend of ingredients has been designed to help boost energy in tired mums
- It contains over 37 quality superfood ingredients. It contains probiotics, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and fibre.
- It contains alkaline superfoods rich in nutrients designed specifically for busy mums
- It’s great tasting with a slight cranberry taste and tastes good enough to be drunk with water.
How to use the Super Greens?
Add 10g to a glass of water daily or add it to your daily Healthy Mummy Smoothie
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
- Read Mums’ real reviews of Super Greens
- Just what’s so AMAZING about The Healthy Mummy’s Super Greens?
- For FAQ’s on Super Greens, please click here