- See the AMAZING results from our Healthy Mummy Smoothies
- What makes Healthy Mummy Smoothies different?
- Download our Smoothie factsheet
- Get the Smoothie label and ingredient list
- Get our Pregnancy Smoothie factsheet
Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix
The Healthy Mummy Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix is super easy to make and they taste delicious!
Our Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix is an all-natural and delicious ball with whole food ingredients for a morning buzz, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack.
Specifically designed for busy mums, The Healthy Mummy’s protein balls are easy-to-make with no baking required. With 3g of protein per ball, wholegrain ingredients, whey protein, coconut flour and cacao nibs, they’re a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
All-natural. Nutritious. Delicious. Fun. Honest.
What makes them so great?
- Specifically formulated for BUSY MUMS
- Safe for use whilst BREASTFEEDING
- No nasties. Free from artificial flavours or colours
- Delicious Choc-caramel flavour
- Whole food ingredients
- 3g of protein per ball*
- Makes 15 balls*
- Compact and easy to carry, for mums on the run
- Enjoy as a morning boost, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack
- No blender required
No baking required – these balls are ready in 7 easy steps!
How to make
You will need:
- Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix
- 3 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- Step 1: Pour mixture into a large bowl
- Step 2: Heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil in microwave until bubbling.
- Step 3: Add rice malt syrup and coconut oil to the mixture and stir through evenly
- Step 4: Add 1 cup of boiling water to the mixture and stir well
- Step 5: All mix to stand and cool for 15 minutes
- Step 6: Roll 1 tablespoon of mixture into a ball and roll in desiccated coconut until well covered.
- Step 7: Place balls in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to eat
Prep time: 20 minutes. No baking required.
Bachelor of Health Science (Complementary Medicine)
“No bake mixes are extremely easy to use and so handy for any mum or mum to be!
I love the simplistic list of ingredients and the fact that there is no added sugar. It makes it easier to control what
you eat and what your kids are eating.
The flavours work really well together and it helps to prevent naughty snacking. It’s a great product that I would recommend to anyone wanting to eat healthy.”
Advanced diplomas of western herbal medicine, nutritional medicine and naturopathy.
“Don’t you just love a no-bake snack! There’s something really satisfying about making food from scratch, but sometimes, there’s just no time (or energy) to start from the beginning. The new Healthy Mummy Protein Balls takes the hassle out of home made snacks, its all measured out and ready to go. You just add in a few things that are probably in your healthy eating pantry. It is so easy to whip up, it’s super convenient and it just makes eating healthy that much easier.
The balls are quite low in sugar, but are a really satisfying sweet snack. There’s no preservatives, fillers and fake colours, its made from real food ingredients, so it definitely ticks the box for a healthy mummy snack!
Another bonus, is the oats make it a fuel that is slow release, so there’s
no big burst of energy followed by a slump, but instead, they make you feel like you have a steady supply of energy.
The balls are a healthy, handy snack.”