About this product
The NEW Healthy Mummy Choc-Chip Cookies are a delicious and nutritious snack that’s super quick and easy to make. The Choc-Chip Cookie mix contains all natural and whole food ingredients.
Specifically designed for busy mums the Choc-Chip Cookies are a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
What makes the Choc-Chip Cookies so great?
- Specifically formulated for Mums
- Delicious AND healthy
- Just 101 calories per serve
- Contains Superfoods – quinoa and cacao
- Super quick to make
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Contains no artificial colours or flavours
Superfood ingredients include:
- Quinoa – High in protein
- Cacao – Contains antioxidants
How to make the Choc-Chip Cookies Mix
You will need to add
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- Preheat oven to 160c
- In a large bowl, pour Choc-Chip Cookie Mix
- Take Care. In a microwave heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil until bubbling
- Add Rice Malt Syrup, Coconut Oil, Dark Chocolate Chips and Egg to the Choc-Chip Cookie Mix. Stir through evenly
- Roll approximately 1 tbsp of mixture and deposit onto a tray lined with baking paper.
- Flatten the biscuit lightly and allow 5cm between each biscuit for it to spread
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Remove from over and allow to cool on a tray