About this product
Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix
The Healthy Mummy Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix is super easy to make and the balls taste delicious!
Our Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix is an all-natural and delicious ball with whole food ingredients for a morning buzz, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack.
Specifically designed for busy mums, The Healthy Mummy’s protein balls are easy-to-make with no baking required. With 3g of protein per ball, wholegrain ingredients, whey protein, coconut flour and cacao nibs, they’re a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
All-natural. Nutritious. Delicious. Fun. Honest.
What makes them so great?
- Specifically formulated for Busy Mums
- Safe for use whilst Breastfeeding
- Free from artificial flavours or colours
- Delicious Choc-caramel flavour
- Whole food ingredients
- 3g of protein per ball*
- Makes 15 balls*
- Compact and easy to carry, for mums on the run
- Enjoy as a morning boost, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack
- No blender required
No baking required – these balls are ready in 7 easy steps!
How to make
You will need:
- Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix
- 3 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- Step 1: Pour mixture into a large bowl
- Step 2: Heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil in microwave until bubbling.
- Step 3: Add rice malt syrup and coconut oil to the mixture and stir through evenly
- Step 4: Add 1 cup of boiling water to the mixture and stir well
- Step 5: All mix to stand and cool for 15 minutes
- Step 6: Roll 1 tablespoon of mixture into a ball and roll in desiccated coconut until well covered.
- Step 7: Place balls in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to eat
Prep time: 20 minutes. No baking required.
“No bake mixes are extremely easy to use and so handy for any mum or mum to be!
I love the simplistic list of ingredients and the fact that there is no added sugar. It makes it easier to control what you eat and what your kids are eating.
The flavours work really well together and it helps to prevent naughty snacking. It’s a great product that I would recommend to anyone wanting to eat healthy.”
- The certified organic oats are not gluten free.
- For FAQ’s on the Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix please click here