This pack includes:
- 2x Smoothies (choose 2x flavours)
- 1x Supplement (choose from Super Greens OR Tummy OR Immune OR Breastfeeding Support)
- 1x Ankle Weights OR Roller and Massage Ball
- 1x Portion Plate OR Hydrate Infusion Drink Bottle
- 1x Brownie Bites OR Protein Ball Mix
- 1x Metabolism Support Tablets
Healthy Mummy Smoothies
Meal replacement weight loss smoothies for mums
Our meal-replacement weight loss smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight. They’re breastfeeding-friendly.
20 serves per 500g tub.
Available in a variety of flavours including… Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Caramel, Coffee, Choc-Mint, Banana, Cookies & Cream, Salted Caramel, Choc Fudge.
We also have Pregnancy Smoothies.
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- The smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients and important antioxidants
- Do not contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine or dairy
- Non-Genetically Modified product
- Can assist with weight management when used as part of a diet & exercise plan
- Provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- Breastfeeding-safe and designed to help to support milk supply
- Approx. 96% sugar free
- Low GI and high in fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- High in protein and lower in sugar than any other product on the market – see a comparison table.
- Quick and easy to prepare
- Taste delicious
- Want more information?
- See the AMAZING results from our Healthy Mummy Smoothies
- What makes Healthy Mummy Smoothies different?
- Download our Smoothie factsheet
- Get the Smoothie label and ingredient list
- Get our Pregnancy Smoothie factsheet
You can even pay using Afterpay.
Energy Boosting Super Greens
Specifically designed for busy mums, the Healthy Mummy Energy Boosting SUPER GREENS Powder vitamin supplement is here to help boost your energy and support your immune system.
The power-packed powder contains over 37 whole food ingredients in an easily digestible & nutritional formula, combining real food sources to deliver a powerful blend of nutrients to help give tired mums the energy they need. They’re also safe for use in breastfeeding.
Healthy Mummy Super Greens powder is the culmination of extensive research and development. The combination of natural ingredients is designed to provide a range of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. These include Spirulina, Flaxseed, Pea Protein, Organic Barley Grass, Chlorella, Chia, Goji Berry, Kale, Spinach, Mushroom Powder and Dandelion to name but a few.
To protect the nutrients in our premium quality ingredients, the foil packaging has been designed to withstand heat.
A vegan-friendly product. Free from dairy and preservatives.
The Energy Boosting Super Greens have no ingredients that contain gluten, but national tests need to be done to place Gluten Free on the label.
Healthy Mummy Super Greens contains:
- More IRON than 12 cups of Spinach!
- The Vitamin C equivalent of 1.4 kilograms of Oranges!
- 56 x more Vitamin B12 than a beef steak!
- the calcium equivalent to one litre of milk.
AND it TASTES delicious!!
What makes Super Greens different?
- It’s safe for use in breastfeeding
- The unique blend of ingredients has been designed to help boost energy in tired mums
- It contains over 37 quality superfood ingredients. It contains probiotics, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and fibre.
It contains alkaline superfoods rich in nutrients designed specifically for busy mums
- It’s great tasting with a slight cranberry taste and tastes good enough to be drunk with water.
How to use the Super Greens?
Add 10g to a glass of water daily or add it to your daily Healthy Mummy Smoothie
10g per serve.
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
Specifically designed for busy mums, The Healthy Mummy IMMUNE is here to help boost your immune system naturally.
A supercharged blend of real food and organic sources packed with vitamins and zinc to assist immune function and help keep you healthy
IMMUNE is high in Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin A and Zinc which support and nourish the immune system naturally. With a delicious berry flavour.
Why is our IMMUNE supplement different?
- It has been specifically formulated for BUSY MUMS
- It nourishes your immune system NATURALLY (includes organic ingredients)
- It is safe for use whilst BREASTFEEDING
- A VEGAN-friendly product. Free from dairy and preservatives
- Contains PROBIOTICS – With good gut function you can absorb your nutrients better, so you are better primed to fight off winter colds and other nasties.
- Contains no gluten ingredients
- Helps to BOOST your Immune System
- Tastes GREAT with a berry flavour
Benefits of IMMUNE
- Packed with immune-supporting superfoods to support and nourish your immune system
- A great source of Vitamin C and Zinc
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Good source of Vitamin A, D, Calcium and Magnesium
How to use it?
Mix 10g per day in a glass of water or juice or add as a booster in your Healthy Mummy Smoothie. Take once daily.
Nutritional Info & Ingredients
The Healthy Mummy TUMMY is here to aid digestion and reduce bloating naturally. A nutritious formula with organic herbs, Omega-rich sources of fibre and probiotics which assist with gastrointestinal health and bloating.
13 serves per pack
Benefits of TUMMY
- Aids digestion
- Reduces bloating
- Delicious Choc-Chai flavour
- Fibre that contributes to regular laxation
- Source of Omega 3
- Nourish your tummy naturally
- Probiotics that help to balance the friendly bacteria in your digestive system
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Superfood enriched – contains superfood ingredients including Chia Seeds and Flax seeds
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Contains inulin which is a powerful probiotic scientifically proven to support bone health and aid immune system function.
Why is our TUMMY supplement different?
- Reduces bloating and aids digestion NATURALLY
- A VEGETARIAN-friendly product. Free from dairy and preservatives. There are no animal sourced ingredients added during manufacture
- High in omega 3, probiotics and organic ingredients
- It is breastfeeding friendly
- Can be used in conjunction with other Healthy Mummy products such as Smoothie & Super Greens
How to use it?
Mix 7.5g (1.5 teaspoon) per day into a glass of water or juice. Take once daily.
Nutritional Info & Ingredients
Vitamins & Benefits
- Probiotics – Lactobacillus acidophilus contributes to gastrointestinal health. Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium lactis contribute to the maintenance of beneficial gastrointestinal microflora. Bifidobacterium lactis contributes to gastrointestinal health and immune function.
- Fibre – A source of dietary fibre which contributes to regular laxation
- Omega-3 – A source of omega-3 fatty acids (healthy fats).
- Calming herbs – to help soothe the body, mind and tummy.
The Healthy Mummy ankle weights are 1kg each and perfect for increasing the resistance of any workout. The increase in resistance results in an increase in calories burnt!
Double your workout results with these AMAZING ankle weights.
Ankle weights create additional resistance on the leg muscles. The increased resistance results in greater fitness and tone in a shorter period of time. When you are exercising , the ankle weights will increase the intensity of the exercise by forcing the muscles to work harder.
Massage Ball & Roller
Using a foam roller and massage ball assists with releasing the muscles after a workout or when any tightness occurs. Both items can also be used as a rehabilitation tool, which relaxes the muscles from any tension created by a workout.
The mini foam roller is an excellent lightweight recovery tool that is great for massaging yourself to release tension anywhere. Most people can benefit from regular use of the mini foam roller on the lower arms, legs, soles of the feet or even the neck, to prevent or correct tension and strain.
The pink massage ball provides a deep tissue massage and can target isolated problem areas to help relieve pain. As well as relieving sore muscles, the massage ball can also assist in the prevention of injuries.
Healthy Mummy Portion Plate
- Helps to gauge the amount of food in a single serving to help you control your portion sizes
Hydrate Fruit Infusion Drink Bottle in Detail
The HYDRATE fruit infusion drink bottle makes it easy to improve your daily water intake. By enjoying fruit infused water, it tastes delicious and encourages you to drink more fluids. Use this water bottle to add some taste to your water and get an extra health and weight loss boost.
The drink bottle can hold 700ml.
Fruit Infusions to add some taste to your water
Here are some great fruit combinations to add to your water to help you stay hydrated and get an extra healthy and weight loss boost:
Orange & Blueberry
High in antioxidants and immune boosting
Grapefruit & Mint
Stimulates digestion and reduces bloating
Lemon, Ginger & Mint
Detoxifying and reducing bloating
For more fruit infusion recipes click here
Why is staying hydrated so important?
Our bodies are made up of approximately two-third water and it is needed in order for. Us to function, so we need to keep ourselves hydrated all the time (don’t wait until you feel thirsty t o do so). Water is essential for weight loss. It flushes the toxins our of your system, keeps your digestive system in good shape and can even help avoid over eating as we often mistake thirst for hunger.
How much water should you be drinking?
Everyone is different, and your requirements depend on your age, weight and how active you are each day. As a general rule, aim for around 2L of water per day. For breastfeeding mums, you’ll need to increase this to cover the demands of milk-making. Drinks such as coffee, cola and alcohol can actually make your more dehydrated, so they’re best enjoyed in moderation. Don’t think you’re getting enough water? Click here for tips on how you can drink more and stay hydrated!
The NEW Healthy Mummy Brownie Bites are a delicious and nutritious snack that’s super quick and easy to make. The Brownie Bites mix contains all natural and whole food ingredients.
Specifically designed for busy mums the Brownie Bites a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
What makes the Brownie Bites Mix so great?
- Just 101 calories per serve
- Contains Superfoods – chia seeds, quinoa, and cacao nibs
- Specifically formulated for Mums
- Delicious AND Healthy
- Super quick to make, just 5 minutes prep time!
- Breastfeeding Friendly
- Contains no artificial colours or flavours
Superfood ingredients include
- Chia Seeds – good source of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants, iron, and calcium.
- Quinoa – High in protein
- Cacao Nibs – High in fibre
Nutritional Information & Ingredients
Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix
The Healthy Mummy Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix is super easy to make and they taste delicious!
Our Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix is an all-natural and delicious ball with whole food ingredients for a morning buzz, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack.
Specifically designed for busy mums, The Healthy Mummy’s protein balls are easy-to-make with no baking required. With 3g of protein per ball, wholegrain ingredients, whey protein, coconut flour and cacao nibs, they’re a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
All-natural. Nutritious. Delicious. Fun. Honest.
What makes them so great?
- Specifically formulated for BUSY MUMS
- Safe for use whilst BREASTFEEDING
- No nasties. Free from artificial flavours or colours
- Delicious Choc-caramel flavour
- Whole food ingredients
- 3g of protein per ball*
- Makes 15 balls*
- Compact and easy to carry, for mums on the run
- Enjoy as a morning boost, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack
- No blender required
No baking required – these balls are ready in 7 easy steps!
How to make
You will need:
- Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix
- 3 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- Step 1: Pour mixture into a large bowl
- Step 2: Heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil in microwave until bubbling.
- Step 3: Add rice malt syrup and coconut oil to the mixture and stir through evenly
- Step 4: Add 1 cup of boiling water to the mixture and stir well
- Step 5: All mix to stand and cool for 15 minutes
- Step 6: Roll 1 tablespoon of mixture into a ball and roll in desiccated coconut until well covered.
- Step 7: Place balls in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to eat
Prep time: 20 minutes. No baking required.
The Healthy Mummy Metabolism Support Tablets
“Metabolism refers to all the chemical processes going on continuously inside your body that allow life and normal functioning (maintaining normal functioning in the body is called homeostasis). These processes include those that break down nutrients from our food, and those that build and repair our body. Building and repairing the body requires energy that ultimately comes from your food.”
The Healthy Mummy Metabolism Support Formula has been formulated to contain nutrients involved in energy production and the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats in the body.
The Healthy Mummy Metabolism Support DOES NOT contain any caffeine, capsaicin, L-carnitine, picolinate, conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) or resveratrol
How to use the Metabolism Tablets
Take two tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare professional
The KEY INGREDIENTS in our Metabolism Support formula contain:
Thiamine, which helps the body to metabolise carbohydrates and is essential for energy production. It is involved in the maintenance of nerve tissues and supports the health and function of the nervous system.
Riboflavin, which is involved in energy production in the body and contributes to normal energy release from food.
Nicotinamide, which helps the body to metabolise proteins, carbohydrates and fats and is a component of glucose tolerance factor.
Iodine, which is essential for the manufacture of thyroid hormones, and regulates cellular oxygen consumption, basal metabolism and energy production throughout the body.
Selenium, which plays a role in thyroid hormone production, required for normal healthy thyroid function, and has a role in the antioxidant systems.
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), which is involved in the regulation of hormonal activity and supports a healthy immune system function.
Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5), which has a central role in adrenal function and cellular metabolism.
Zinc, which plays a necessary role in the metabolism of androgens, oestrogen and progesterone. Zinc has antioxidant activity and may, therefore, assist in protecting the body from the damaging effects of free radical damage.
Folinic acid, which is a form of Folate, and is involved in the formation and maturation of red blood cells and can assist in maintaining healthy blood.
Magnesium, which is necessary for proper muscle and nerve function and is required for the production of energy in the body.
Chromium, which is a main component of glucose tolerance factor.
Mecobalamin (Vitamin B12), which is required for red blood cell formation, and is also involved in cell growth and replication.
The Healthy Mummy Metabolism Support tablets can be taken while breastfeeding or pregnant. If you are taking other multi-vitamin supplements we recommend that you consult with your healthcare practitioner for appropriate dosages.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner”
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist see your doctor or healthcare professional