This pack includes:
- 1 x Healthy Mummy Smoothie
- 1 x Breastfeeding PLUS
- 1 x Energy Boosting Super Greens
- 1 x Protein Powder
- 1 x Breastfeeding Bracelet
Healthy Mummy Smoothie in Detail
Meal replacement weight loss smoothies for mums
Our meal-replacement weight loss smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight. They’re breastfeeding-friendly.
20 serves per 500g tub.
Available in a variety of flavours including… Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Caramel, Coffee, Choc-Mint, Banana, Cookies & Cream, Salted Caramel, Choc Fudge.
We also have Pregnancy Smoothies.
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- The smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients and important antioxidants
- Do not contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine or dairy
- Non-Genetically Modified product
- Can assist with weight management when used as part of a diet & exercise plan
- Provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- Breastfeeding-safe and designed to help to support milk supply
- Approx. 96% sugar free
- Low GI and high in fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- High in protein and lower in sugar than any other product on the market – see a comparison table.
- Quick and easy to prepare
- Taste delicious
Want more information?
- See the AMAZING results from our Healthy Mummy Smoothies
- What makes Healthy Mummy Smoothies different?
- Download our Smoothie factsheet
- Get the Smoothie label and ingredient list
- Get our Pregnancy Smoothie factsheet
You can even pay using Afterpay.
Breastfeeding PLUS in Detail
Breastfeeding PLUS supports breast milk supply by providing mothers with a boost of vitamins and minerals to aid in recovery post birth. The aim of this product is to focus on mums nourishing their body to feed their baby. The product can also assist with energy levels and immune function.
A delicious, nutrient-rich powder filled with vitamins and minerals for breastfeeding mums. A blend of real food sources to assist mums with the nutrients they need whilst breastfeeding. No nasty chemicals or additives – nothing but nutritious ingredients.
A dairy-free and GMO-free product suitable for vegans. It has a mild blackcurrant taste and is delicious.
Benefits of Breastfeeding PLUS:
- Supports breast milk supply by providing mothers with a boost of vitamins and minerals
- Breastfeeding Friendly
- Easily Digestible
- Immune Function
- Superfood Enriched
- Tastes Delicious
How to use Breastfeeding PLUS?
Mix one 10g serve with water or your Healthy Mummy Smoothie and take once a day.
Breastfeeding PLUS Ingredients
Fenugreek: A herb well known for its milk boosting properties
St Marys Thistle: Helps with boosting milk supply, is a liver tonic and a potent antioxidant
Flaxseed– A good source of fibre and omega-3 fatty acids, when combined with other galactogues helps boost milk supply
Fennel – A sweet liquorice flavoured spice used to treat digestive and menstrual issues. Also a known to stimulate and increase milk production. In addition, fennel may pass through the breast milk and help a baby’s digestion and relieve colic symptoms
Goats Rue– The dried leaves or the goats rue is considered a galactagogue and studies suggest can stimulate the growth of breast tissue
Here are some other superfoods, nutrients, vitamins and minerals found in Breastfeeding PLUS:
Pea Protein: Plant-based, high protein and nutrient-rich
Lithothamnion Calcareum: Contains calcium, magnesium, iron and several other trace minerals, which are excellent for bone tissue and general health
Spirulina: A natural algae that is very rich in a number of nutrients such as protein, vitamin b, iron and essential amino acids. It boosts immunity and energy, benefiting breastfeeding mothers
Vitamin C: The RDI of Vitamin C for lactating women increases by 45mg. The Healthy Mummy Breastfeeding Plus is packed with ingredients high in vitamin C such as Rosehip powder, Acerola berry powder and Ascorbic acid
Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Bifidobacterium Lactis: Powerful probiotics that support the digestive and immune system. Research has suggested that probiotics taken by a mother during breastfeeding may positively influence gut immunity in their infant
If you need help with breastfeeding, or are concerned about you and your baby’s wellbeing, it is important to consult the appropriate health professional. We recommend seeking the advice of a professional such as a certified lactation consultant or your family doctor.
For FAQ’s about Breastfeeding Plus, please click here
Energy Boosting Super Greens in Detail
Specifically designed for busy mums, the Healthy Mummy Energy Boosting SUPER GREENS supplement is here to help boost your energy and support your immune system.
The power-packed powder contains over 37 whole food ingredients in an easily digestible & nutritional formula. Super Greens combines real food sources to deliver a powerful blend of nutrients to give tired mums the energy they need.
They’re also safe for use in breastfeeding and free from preservatives.
Healthy Mummy Super Greens powder is the culmination of extensive research and development. The combination of natural ingredients are designed to provide a range of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. These include Spirulina, Flaxseed, Pea Protein, Organic Barley Grass, Chlorella, Chia, Goji Berry, Kale, Spinach, Mushroom Powder and Dandelion to name but a few.
Healthy Mummy Energy Boosting Super Greens contains:
- More IRON than 12 cups of Spinach!
- The Vitamin C equivalent of 1.4 kilograms of Oranges!
- 56 x more Vitamin B12 than a beef steak!
- The calcium equivalent to one litre of milk.
AND it TASTES delicious!!
What makes Energy Boosting Super Greens different?
- It’s safe for use in breastfeeding
- The unique blend of ingredients has been designed to help boost energy in tired mums
- Contains over 37 quality superfood ingredients. It contains probiotics, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and fibre.
It contains alkaline superfoods rich in nutrients designed specifically for busy mums
- It’s great tasting with a slight cranberry taste and tastes good enough to be drunk with water.
How to use the Super Greens?
Add 10g to a glass of water daily or add it to your daily Healthy Mummy Smoothie
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
- Subscribe to Super Greens Monthly Subscription
- Read Mums’ real reviews of Super Greens
- Just what’s so AMAZING about The Healthy Mummy’s Super Greens?
- For FAQ’s on Super Greens, please click here
Choose from Chocolate or Vanilla Protein Powder
Our Healthy Mummy protein is an AWESOME source of high-quality whey protein with over 26g of protein per serve.
Our chocolate whey protein powder is:
- High-quality whey protein from grass-fed cows
- 90-93% whey protein
- Breastfeeding friendly
- 99.9% sugar-free
- Low sodium
- No artificial sweeteners or flavours
- Hormone free
Simply mix 30g of Chocolate Protein Powder with water, it’s super easy to make.
The powder is also ideal for adding into smoothies for an extra protein hit and is great for baking with too.
Nutritional Information – Chocolate
Nutritional Information – Vanilla
Shirley De Jesus – Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine
The Healthy Mummy has launched their new protein powders that are in two popular flavours of chocolate and vanilla. Having vanilla as one of the favours, it can be blended with fruit to add to your favourite smoothie. These protein powders contain a great source of whey protein up to 93% from grass fed cows.
Here are some benefits of whey protein:
- It is absorbed quickly in comparison to other proteins.
- With fast absorption whey is also rich in branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). These amino acids are made up of three essential amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. These are essential because the body is unable to make them out of other amino acids, therefore they must be consumed from food or supplements.
- Another great benefit of BCAAs is if you take time off from training for whatever reason, increasing your intake of them minimises muscle loss and preserves lean tissue and will keep your metabolism up. This will prevent fat gain when inactive.
These powders are incredibly low in sugar due to the use of Thaumatin, it is a natural protein extract that is 2000 times more sweeter than sugar with only 4 calories per gram, makes it the highest natural sweetener ever!
Elisha Danine – Nutritionist
The Healthy Mummy Protein powder range is an excellent source of protein, whether you are using it for exercise recovery, to mix with fruit for breakfast, or as a tasty treat in between meals.
Grass fed whey is a personal favourite ingredient of mine, as it is shown to be significantly higher in nutritional value compared to grain-fed. Cows that are on a grass fed diet are able to have a more stable pH level which allows them to provide beneficial bacteria as well as a broader nutritional content.
The sweeteners used in this product are generally well received and don’t cause the unwanted side affects that others may do.
If you are looking for a quality protein powder then I highly recommend The Healthy Mummy brand.
What is Whey Protein Isolate?
Whey protein isolate (WPI) has a high protein concentration (approximately 90-95%).The process separates protein from fat and lactose resulting in a purer form of whey protein which has less fat and lactose.
Is the Chocolate Protein Powder Gluten Free?
We do not guarantee the Chocolate Protein powder is 100% gluten free. Although products containing gluten are not added, the protein powders are manufactured in a factory which handles grains containing gluten and some cross contamination may occur.
How many serves of the Chocolate Protein powder can I have in one day?
One serve per day is all that you need. The recommended intake of protein is 50g per day. Each serve contains 26.2g of protein when mixed with water, which is more than half (52%) of your daily recommended protein intake.
For more FAQ’s on Chocolate Protein Powder, please clickhere.
The Healthy Mummy Breastfeeding Nursing Bracelet is a perfect way to remember which side you last fed your baby on.
These designed nursing bracelet enables you to quickly and conveniently identify which breast you last used.
The pink breastfeeding bracelet reads ‘LAST FED ON THIS SIDE’. Just place it over your wrist on the last side that you fed your gorgeous baby on. Then no need to worry about what side to start with for the next feed!
One less thing to worry about, which we all love when you’re a MUM!
Made from 100% silicon.