About this product
The BOOST Winter Defence Pack Contains:
- 1 x NEW Vitamin C + Zinc Boost
- 1 x Energy Boosting Super Greens
- 1 x Immuni-T Loose Leaf Tea
- 1 x Pink Stainless Steel Bottle
NEW Vitamin C + Zinc Boost in detail
The Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is here to provide you with immune support.*
Each tub contains 30 serves and is 120g
The delicious effervescent drink is quick and easy to make and will give you an instant vitamin boost. It’s a good source of Vitamin C and Zinc, both of which supports normal immune function. The refreshing and delicious lemon and lime flavoured drink can be consumed once a day, every day.
Each tub contains more Vitamin C than 34 oranges!
Reasons to LOVE the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost Drink
- Immune support^
- Good source of Vitamin C – 200% of Recommended Daily Intake
- Good source of Zinc – 100% of Recommended Daily Intake
- Refreshing lemon and lime flavoured drink with fizz
- Just 8 calories per serve
- 99% sugar free, less than 1g sugar per serve
- Breastfeeding friendly
How to use
Add 1 level tsp (4g) of powder into 125ml of water, stirring well until powder has dissolved. Consume one serve, once a day.
Vitamin C helps…
- reduce the duration and severity of common cold symptoms
- protect against free radicals
- support antioxidant activity
- with the absorption of iron
- to assist in connective tissue formation
- maintain immune function
- the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, gums and teeth
- maintain healthy skin
What does the Nutritionist say?
Nutritional Information and Ingredients
^Contains vitamin C + zinc which contribute to normal immune system function
Q1. Can children consume the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost?
A1. The Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is not recommended for children under the age of 8 years.
Q2. How often can I consume the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost?
A2. Once per day, a teaspoon (4g) serve of Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is the recommended daily quantity.
Q3. Is the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
A3. Yes, the Vitamin C + Zinc boost is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Q4. Does the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost contain any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives?
A4. The Vitamin C + Zinc boost contains no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives.
Q5. Where is the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost manufactured?
A5. The Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is blended in Australia using a range of Australian made and imported raw materials. The imported raw materials are sourced from Germany, Japan, Korea and China.
Q6. Will the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost stop me from getting sick?
A6. Vitamin C + Zinc Boost will help maintain a normal functioning immune system.
Q7. Does the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost contain caffeine?
A7. The Vitamin C + Zinc boost does not contain caffeine.
Q8. Can I consume the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A8. There are no ingredients in the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost that are likely to cause any concern for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. The Upper Limit of Intake for Vitamin C for pregnant and lactating women is recommended as no more than 1000 mg per day. The ULI for zinc for pregnant & lactating women is recommended as 40mg per day. The Vitamin C + Zinc boost has substantially lower quantities
Q9. Does the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost contain any allergens?
A9. This product contains no allergens.
Q10. The average quantity per serve for Vitamin C is only 80mg, some brands have nearly 1000mg. Is this product not so good?
A10. An average serve of the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost contains 80mg of Vitamin C, which is 200% of you RDI (Recommended Dietary Intake). To an extent anything over 100% just comes out in your urine so is essentially is a waste to consume more than is necessary
Energy Boosting Super Greens in detail
Specifically designed for busy mums, the Healthy Mummy SUPER GREENS supplement is here to help boost your energy and support your immune system.
The power-packed powder contains over 37 whole food ingredients in an easily digestible & nutritional formula, combining real food sources to deliver a powerful blend of nutrients to give tired mums the energy they need.
They’re also safe for use in breastfeeding and free from preservatives.
Healthy Mummy Super Greens powder is the culmination of extensive research and development. The combination of natural ingredients are designed to provide a range of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. These include Spirulina, Flaxseed, Pea Protein, Organic Barley Grass, Chlorella, Chia, Goji Berry, Kale, Spinach, Mushroom Powder and Dandelion to name but a few.
Healthy Mummy Super Greens contains:
- More IRON than 12 cups of Spinach!
- The Vitamin C equivalent of 1.4 kilograms of Oranges!
- 56 x more Vitamin B12 than a beef steak!
- The calcium equivalent to one litre of milk.
AND it TASTES delicious!!
What makes Super Greens different?
- It’s safe for use in breastfeeding
- The unique blend of ingredients has been designed to help boost energy in tired mums
- It contains over 37 quality superfood ingredients. It contains probiotics, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and fibre.
- It contains alkaline superfoods rich in nutrients designed specifically for busy mums
- It’s great tasting with a slight cranberry taste and tastes good enough to be drunk with water.
How to use the Super Greens?
Add 10g to a glass of water daily or add it to your daily Healthy Mummy Smoothie
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
- Read Mums’ real reviews of Super Greens
- Just what’s so AMAZING about The Healthy Mummy’s Super Greens?
- For FAQ’s on Super Greens, please click here
Immuni-T Loose Leaf Tea in detail
A delicious and nutritious loose leaf tea blended to support immune function.
Reasons to LOVE Immuni-T Loose Leaf Tea
- Supports immune function
- Contains echinacea
- All natural ingredients
- Tastes delicious
- Loose Leaf tea which is great for the environment when compared with tea bags
All Natural Ingredients
Echinacea Root, Ginger Root, Hibiscus, Lemon Grass, Rosehip, Siberian Ginseng and Spearmint.
Put 2g (1 tsp) of Immuni-T Loose Leaf Tea into a tea infuser and leave in boiled water for 1-3 minutes.
- Allergen Information: Packed in a facility that also processes / handles tree nuts. Gluten, dairy and sulphites.
- Store in a cool dry place
- For FAQ’s on the Immuni-T Loose Leaf Tea please click here
Pink Stainless Steel Bottle in detail
The Healthy Mummy Stainless Steel Bottle (750ml) is a stylish reusable water bottle that’s insulated to keep drinks cool for up to 24 hours or hot for up to 12 hours. The bottle is conveniently sized, it’s small enough to pop into your bag but also big enough to ensure you’re drinking lots of water and staying hydrated.
Reasons to LOVE the Pink Stainless Steel Bottle
- Keeps drinks cool for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 12 hours
- Capacity is 750ml to keep you hydrated
- Safe, stainless steel is 100% BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- Tight fitting twist cap with silicone seal to ensure no leaks
- Easy to clean
- Tough and durable , this bottle is built to last a lifetime
- Eco friendly, by replacing single-use plastic bottles that pollute our oceans and do not biodegrade
The Bottle is Built for all sorts of Delicious Drinks
- Add a bit of lemon or lime and a couple of ice cubes for a super refreshing drink
- Blend coffee, milk and ice to make delicious iced coffee
- Use for takeaway coffees
- Wintery day? Keep your hot chocolate warm
- The Stainless Steel Water Bottle is not dishwasher proof
- We have lots more merchandise that you can choose from here