About this product
The BOOST Starter Pack Contains:
- 1 x NEW Vitamin C + Zinc Boost
- 1 x Healthy Mummy Smoothies
- 1 x Coloured Smoothie Shaker
- 1 x Smoothie Scoop 25g
NEW Vitamin C + Zinc Boost in detail
The Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is here to provide you with immune support.*
Each tub contains 30 serves and is 120g
The delicious effervescent drink is quick and easy to make and will give you an instant vitamin boost. It’s a good source of Vitamin C and Zinc, both of which supports normal immune function. The refreshing and delicious lemon and lime flavoured drink can be consumed once a day, every day.
Each tub contains more Vitamin C than 34 oranges!
Reasons to LOVE the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost Drink
- Immune support^
- Good source of Vitamin C – 200% of Recommended Daily Intake
- Good source of Zinc – 100% of Recommended Daily Intake
- Refreshing lemon and lime flavoured drink with fizz
- Just 8 calories per serve
- 99% sugar free, less than 1g sugar per serve
- Breastfeeding friendly
How to use
Add 1 level tsp (4g) of powder into 125ml of water, stirring well until powder has dissolved. Consume one serve, once a day.
Vitamin C helps…
- reduce the duration and severity of common cold symptoms
- protect against free radicals
- support antioxidant activity
- with the absorption of iron
- to assist in connective tissue formation
- maintain immune function
- the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, gums and teeth
- maintain healthy skin
What does the Nutritionist say?
Nutritional Information and Ingredients
^Contains vitamin C + zinc which contribute to normal immune system function
Q1. Can children consume the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost?
A1. The Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is not recommended for children under the age of 8 years.
Q2. How often can I consume the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost?
A2. Once per day, a teaspoon (4g) serve of Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is the recommended daily quantity.
Q3. Is the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
A3. Yes, the Vitamin C + Zinc boost is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Q4. Does the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost contain any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives?
A4. The Vitamin C + Zinc boost contains no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives.
Q5. Where is the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost manufactured?
A5. The Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is blended in Australia using a range of Australian made and imported raw materials. The imported raw materials are sourced from Germany, Japan, Korea and China.
Q6. Will the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost stop me from getting sick?
A6. Vitamin C + Zinc Boost will help maintain a normal functioning immune system.
Q7. Does the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost contain caffeine?
A7. The Vitamin C + Zinc boost does not contain caffeine.
Q8. Can I consume the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A8. There are no ingredients in the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost that are likely to cause any concern for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. The Upper Limit of Intake for Vitamin C for pregnant and lactating women is recommended as no more than 1000 mg per day. The ULI for zinc for pregnant & lactating women is recommended as 40mg per day. The Vitamin C + Zinc boost has substantially lower quantities
Q9. Does the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost contain any allergens?
A9. This product contains no allergens.
Q10. The average quantity per serve for Vitamin C is only 80mg, some brands have nearly 1000mg. Is this product not so good?
A10. An average serve of the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost contains 80mg of Vitamin C, which is 200% of you RDI (Recommended Dietary Intake). To an extent anything over 100% just comes out in your urine so is essentially is a waste to consume more than is necessary
Healthy Mummy Smoothies in detail
Meal replacement weight loss smoothies for mums
Our meal-replacement weight loss smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight. They’re breastfeeding-friendly.
20 serves per 500g tub.
Available in a variety of flavours including… Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry (currently on pre-order), Caramel, and Choc Fudge, Banana, Cookies & Cream, Sneakylicious, Honeycomb (currently on pre-order) and Vanilla 45+!
We also have Pregnancy Smoothies.
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- The smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients and important antioxidants
- Do not contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine or dairy
- Non-Genetically Modified product
- Can assist with weight management when used as part of a diet & exercise plan
- Provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- Breastfeeding-safe and designed to help to support milk supply
- Approx. 96% sugar free
- Low GI and high in fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- High in protein and lower in sugar than any other product on the market – see a comparison table.
- Quick and easy to prepare
- Taste delicious
Want more information?
You can even pay using Afterpay.
Coloured Smoothie Shaker in detail
Check out our Colours in the Healthy Mummy Shaker range!
Choose your colour & quantity. Hot Pink & Aqua available
Our Healthy Mummy Smoothie Shakers contain a clever shaker ball that helps dissolve the Healthy Mummy Smoothie Mix, leaving your smoothie the perfect texture!
They’re great for an arm workout too!
Our Smoothie Shakers can hold 700ml, are BPA FREE and have a cool grip panel so won’t slip out of your hands.
Please note – Logo may fade in the dishwasher.
Smoothie Scoop 25g in detail
It’s EVEN easier to make your smoothie with a perfect size reusable Healthy Mummy scoop!
The scoop holds 25gs of Smoothie powder and is strong enough to be used over and over again!
It’s also BPA FREE.