About this product
The BOOST On the Go Pack Contains:
- 1 x NEW Vitamin C + Zinc Boost
- 1 x Large Tote Bag
- 1 x Pink Stainless Steel Bottle
- 1 x Pink Hand Sanitiser
NEW Vitamin C + Zinc Boost in detail
The Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is here to provide you with immune support.*
Each tub contains 30 serves and is 120g
The delicious effervescent drink is quick and easy to make and will give you an instant vitamin boost. It’s a good source of Vitamin C and Zinc, both of which supports normal immune function. The refreshing and delicious lemon and lime flavoured drink can be consumed once a day, every day.
Each tub contains more Vitamin C than 34 oranges!
Reasons to LOVE the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost Drink
- Immune support^
- Good source of Vitamin C – 200% of Recommended Daily Intake
- Good source of Zinc – 100% of Recommended Daily Intake
- Refreshing lemon and lime flavoured drink with fizz
- Just 8 calories per serve
- 99% sugar free, less than 1g sugar per serve
- Breastfeeding friendly
How to use
Add 1 level tsp (4g) of powder into 125ml of water, stirring well until powder has dissolved. Consume one serve, once a day.
Vitamin C helps…
- reduce the duration and severity of common cold symptoms
- protect against free radicals
- support antioxidant activity
- with the absorption of iron
- to assist in connective tissue formation
- maintain immune function
- the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, gums and teeth
- maintain healthy skin
What does the Nutritionist say?
Nutritional Information and Ingredients
^Contains vitamin C + zinc which contribute to normal immune system function
Q1. Can children consume the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost?
A1. The Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is not recommended for children under the age of 8 years.
Q2. How often can I consume the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost?
A2. Once per day, a teaspoon (4g) serve of Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is the recommended daily quantity.
Q3. Is the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
A3. Yes, the Vitamin C + Zinc boost is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Q4. Does the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost contain any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives?
A4. The Vitamin C + Zinc boost contains no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives.
Q5. Where is the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost manufactured?
A5. The Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is blended in Australia using a range of Australian made and imported raw materials. The imported raw materials are sourced from Germany, Japan, Korea and China.
Q6. Will the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost stop me from getting sick?
A6. Vitamin C + Zinc Boost will help maintain a normal functioning immune system.
Q7. Does the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost contain caffeine?
A7. The Vitamin C + Zinc boost does not contain caffeine.
Q8. Can I consume the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A8. There are no ingredients in the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost that are likely to cause any concern for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. The Upper Limit of Intake for Vitamin C for pregnant and lactating women is recommended as no more than 1000 mg per day. The ULI for zinc for pregnant & lactating women is recommended as 40mg per day. The Vitamin C + Zinc boost has substantially lower quantities
Q9. Does the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost contain any allergens?
A9. This product contains no allergens.
Q10. The average quantity per serve for Vitamin C is only 80mg, some brands have nearly 1000mg. Is this product not so good?
A10. An average serve of the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost contains 80mg of Vitamin C, which is 200% of you RDI (Recommended Dietary Intake). To an extent anything over 100% just comes out in your urine so is essentially is a waste to consume more than is necessary
Large Tote Bag in detail
This striped Mum Bag is perfect for storing all your essentials and is great for everyday use. It is designed for storing necessities and is designed for busy Mums!
Reasons to LOVE the Mum Bag:
- Strong material which is great for heavy and large items
- The inner pocket is good for storing small items keeping them secure
- The stripey design keeps you feeling stylish
- Able to fit all your everyday items into one bag
- Convenient and easy to use
Suggested ways to use…
- Great for storing your workout clothes
- Perfect for storing essential baby items
- Good for daily use
Check out our merchandise here!
Pink Stainless Steel Bottle in detail
The Healthy Mummy Stainless Steel Bottle (750ml) is a stylish reusable water bottle that’s insulated to keep drinks cool for up to 24 hours or hot for up to 12 hours. The bottle is conveniently sized, it’s small enough to pop into your bag but also big enough to ensure you’re drinking lots of water and staying hydrated.
Reasons to LOVE the Pink Stainless Steel Bottle
- Keeps drinks cool for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 12 hours
- Capacity is 750ml to keep you hydrated
- Safe, stainless steel is 100% BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- Tight fitting twist cap with silicone seal to ensure no leaks
- Easy to clean
- Tough and durable , this bottle is built to last a lifetime
- Eco friendly, by replacing single-use plastic bottles that pollute our oceans and do not biodegrade
The Bottle is Built for all sorts of Delicious Drinks
- Add a bit of lemon or lime and a couple of ice cubes for a super refreshing drink
- Blend coffee, milk and ice to make delicious iced coffee
- Use for takeaway coffees
- Wintery day? Keep your hot chocolate warm
- The Stainless Steel Water Bottle is not dishwasher proof
- We have lots more merchandise that you can choose from here
Pink Hand Sanitiser in detail
The Healthy Mummy Pink Hand Sanitiser is here!
The Pink Hand Sanitiser is easy to use and effectively kills germs. It has a strawberry scent and looks pink!
- Effectively and quickly kill germs, fungi, cocci, and viruses
- Gentle and non-irritating, does not hurt the skin
- Small size, easy to carry and easy to use
- Gel texture, you can easily control the amount
Please note that we are limited with the supplier we are using and have pushed hard for an even better price but we are limited on what we can do due to the current demand and cannot get a better price than this.
How to Use:
Massage a small amount over all surfaces of hands, including between fingers and allow to dry naturally.
Ethyl Alcohol, (>60%), Purified Aqua, Glycerine, Fragrance and Hydroxethyl Cellulose.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Flammable liquid and vapour.
- Keep away from heat / sparks / open flames / hot surfaces. Keep container tightly closed.