The *NEW* Healthy Mummy BANANA Smoothie is available now on pre-order. This is the second batch as we have SOLD OUT due to popular demand.
NEW stock due end of October 2017. ORDER NOW!
You voted for it, so it's here! Introducing The *NEW* Healthy Mummy BANANA Smoothie!
It tastes AMAZING and like a banana paddle pop.
PRE-ORDER Banana Smoothie NOW! Our second batch of stock is due at the end of October 2017.
Our meal-replacement NEW BANANA Smoothie has been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum's life when trying to lose weight. And they're breastfeeding-friendly!
20 serves per 500g tub.
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants
- They don't contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine, gluten and are dairy-free. They are also a non-Genetically Modified product.
- They can help with weight management when used as part of a diet & exercise plan
- They provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- They're breastfeeding-safe and are designed to help to support milk supply
- They're 96% sugar free and do not contain added fructose
- They're low GI & high fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- They're quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious
- They're high in protein & lower in sugar than any other product on the market – see a comparison table.
Want more information?
- Download our Smoothie factsheet
- Get the Smoothie label and ingredient list
- Get our Pregnancy Smoothie factsheet.
The owners of The Healthy Mummy shall have no liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained herein.
If your baby suffers from colic, has allergies, has any digestive issues or any illness, we advise discussing any diet plan with your Doctor as certain foods may exacerbate the problem.
When introducing any new food into your diet, we advise being alert to any food sensitivity in your baby such as a change in bowel movements and discontinuing any new diet plan if any food sensitivity occurs.
Please only begin any exercise routine post birth after receiving the all clear from your Doctor or Physio and never put any pressure on yourself to do exercise before you are 100% recovered post birth – which could up to 12 months or more if you have had a difficult birth.