About this product
This pack contains:
- 1 x Super White Shaker
- 1 x Healthy Mummy Gym Towel
- 1 x Vitamin C +Zinc Boost tablets
- 1 x Apple Cider Vinegar tablets
- 1 x Loose Detox Tea
- 1 x Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix
- 1 x Black Gym Bag
Super White Shaker in detail:
Our LIMITED EDITION White Super Shaker is has multiple compartments, it’s great for all your supplements and snacks!
It has a clever shaker ball that helps dissolve the Healthy Mummy Smoothie Mix, leaving your smoothie the perfect texture! With multiple compartments the shaker can hold excess protein powder, supplements or even small snacks!
Reasons to LOVE the White Super Shaker
- Detachable compartments to hold supplements, protein powder, snacks and more
- Shaker ball to create perfect texture
- White colour with pink logo
- No leaks
Healthy Mummy Gym Towel in detail:
The Healthy Mummy LIMITED EDITION Pink Gym Towel is lightweight, absorbent and packs down small. With its matching drawstring bag, this gym towel is perfect for all your workout needs. Use it whilst working out, at the gym, during home workouts or even take it to the beach, this towel is super versatile!
Reasons to LOVE our Gym Towel:
- Lightweight material that’s super absorbent
- Perfect for taking to the gym or using during / after a workout
- Comes in stylish pink colour
- Comes with a matching drawstring bag and packs down small so you can easily throw it in your gym bag
- Soft to touch and feels nice on your skin
- Sand free so it’s perfect for use at the beach
Material: 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
Machine wash cold 30°C / 86°F
Wash with similar colours
Do not bleach, dry clean, iron or use fabric softener
Vitamin C + Zinc Boost tablets in detail:
The Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is here to provide you with immune support.*
The delicious effervescent drink is quick and easy to make and will give you an instant vitamin boost. It’s a good source of Vitamin C and Zinc, both of which supports normal immune function. The refreshing and delicious lemon and lime flavoured drink can be consumed once a day, every day.
Each tub contains more Vitamin C than 34 oranges!
Reasons to LOVE the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost Drink
- Immune support^
- Good source of Vitamin C – 200% of Recommended Daily Intake
- Good source of Zinc – 100% of Recommended Daily Intake
- Refreshing lemon and lime flavoured drink with fizz
- Just 8 calories per serve
- 99% sugar free, less than 1g sugar per serve
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Each tub contains 30 serves and is 120g
How to use
Add 1 level tsp (4g) of powder into 125ml of water, stirring well until powder has dissolved. Consume one serve, once a day.
Vitamin C helps…
- reduce the duration and severity of common cold symptoms
- protect against free radicals
- support antioxidant activity
- with the absorption of iron
- to assist in connective tissue formation
- maintain immune function
- maintain healthy skin
What does the Nutritionist say?
What Mums are Saying?
Nutritional Information and Ingredients
^Contains vitamin C + zinc which contribute to normal immune system function
Q1. Can children consume the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost?
A1. The Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is not recommended for children under the age of 8 years.
Q2. How often can I consume the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost?
A2. Once per day, a teaspoon (4g) serve of Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is the recommended daily quantity.
Q3. Is the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
A3. Yes, the Vitamin C + Zinc boost is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Q4. Does the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost contain any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives?
A4. The Vitamin C + Zinc boost contains no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives.
Q5. Where is the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost manufactured?
A5. The Vitamin C + Zinc Boost is blended in Australia using a range of Australian made and imported raw materials. The imported raw materials are sourced from Germany, Japan, Korea and China.
Q6. Will the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost stop me from getting sick?
A6. Vitamin C + Zinc Boost will help maintain a normal functioning immune system.
Q7. Does the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost contain caffeine?
A7. The Vitamin C + Zinc boost does not contain caffeine.
Q8. Can I consume the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A8. There are no ingredients in the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost that are likely to cause any concern for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. The Upper Limit of Intake for Vitamin C for pregnant and lactating women is recommended as no more than 1000 mg per day. The ULI for zinc for pregnant & lactating women is recommended as 40mg per day. The Vitamin C + Zinc boost has substantially lower quantities
Q9. Does the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost contain any allergens?
A9. This product contains no allergens.
Q10. The average quantity per serve for Vitamin C is only 80mg, some brands have nearly 1000mg. Is this product not so good?
A10. An average serve of the Vitamin C + Zinc Boost contains 80mg of Vitamin C, which is 200% of you RDI (Recommended Dietary Intake). To an extent anything over 100% just comes out in your urine so is essentially is a waste to consume more than is necessary
Apple Cider Vinegar tablets in detail:
Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets are Gut Friendly and Taste Friendly.
The Healthy Mummy’s Apple Cider Vinegar is a convenient once-daily serving without the tang of liquid versions. Containing 120mg of acetic acid per serve, this convenient once-daily tablet is a teeth and taste friendly way to get your daily dose of apple cider vinegar!,
Why we love it
- Contains “The Mother”
- Gentle on teeth
- Gentle on taste buds
60 tablets per pack
How to enjoy
Take once daily before a meal
Cherree Sheldon – Nutritionist
How amazing is apple cider vinegar! It helps balance our acidity into a more alkaline state, increases metabolism, reduces appetite and helps regulate blood sugars. For those of us that can’t do the intense flavour of ACV, this tablet is a fantastic solution. All of the benefit without the sour strong taste. Once a day makes it so convenient, and there are no added nasty’s like colours or flavours.
This tablet makes such a good addition to a healthy weight loss plan.
- For FAQ’s on the Apple Cider Vinegar Tablets please click here
Loose Detox Tea in detail:
The Detox Loose Leaf Tea is a delicious tea blend with 10 natural herbs to rejuvenate and refresh.
Reasons to love the Detox Loose Leaf Tea
- All natural ingredients
- Refreshing and rejuvenating flavour
- Contains St Marys Thistle, also known as Milk Thistle
- Loose leaf tea which is great for the environment (no tea bags)
Nutritionist – Cheree Sheldon
“Using herbs to support liver and kidney function is one of the best ways to promote the body’s natural detoxification processes. St Marys Thistle is one of the most famous liver support herbs, while the other herbs in this tea blend will help clear toxins, promoting clear skin, better digestive function and less sluggish system. I think this lovely herbal tea blend should be a part of your daily ritual!”
Nettle Leaf, Lemon Peel, Liquorice Root, Burdock Root, Dandelion Root, Calendula Petal, St Mary’s Thistle, Lemon Verbena Leaf, Rhubarb Root, Red Clover Flower.
Put 2g (1tsp) of Detox Loose Leaf Tea into a tea infuser and leave in boiled water for 1-3 minutes. Enjoy any time of day.
- Allergen Information: Packed in a facility that also processes / handles tree nuts, gluten, dairy and sulphites.
- Contains liquorice. Avoid excessive consumption or for a long period of time, particularly if you are susceptible to hypertension.
- 100g | 50 serves
If I am fasting, can I consume the Detox Loose Leaf Tea?
The Detox Loose Leaf Tea can be consumed as part of a calorie controlled diet, including during a fast. It is recommended that any specific fasting program is undertaken with the advice of a healthcare professional and may not be suitable for everyone.
Can my children consume the Detox Loose Leaf Tea?
It is recommended that the Detox Loose Leaf Tea is consumed by adults and those 16 and above. The formulation has been developed for adults to help nourish you on your detox journey, leaving you feeling well-digested after a period of overindulgence.
How much Detox Loose Leaf Tea can I consumer?
You can consume 1-2 cups of Loose Leaf Detox Tea per day, As the tea contains liquorice, excessive consumption over a long period of time should be avoided, this is particularly important if you are susceptible to hypertension.
Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix in detail:
The Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix is super easy to make and the balls taste delicious! Our mix is all-natural and delicious, plus it contains whole food ingredients for a morning buzz, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack.
Specifically designed for busy mums, The Healthy Mummy protein balls are easy-to-make with no baking required. With 3g of protein per ball, wholegrain ingredients, whey protein, coconut flour and cacao nibs, they’re a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
What makes them so great?
- Specifically formulated for Busy Mums
- Safe for use whilst Breastfeeding
- Free from artificial flavours or colours
- Delicious Choc-caramel flavour
- Whole food ingredients
- 3g of protein per ball*
- Makes 15 balls*
- Compact and easy to carry, for mums on the run
- Enjoy as a morning boost, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack
- No blender required
- No baking required – these balls are ready in 7 easy steps!
How to make
You will need:
- Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix
- 3 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- Step 1: Pour mixture into a large bowl
- Step 2: Heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil in microwave until bubbling.
- Step 3: Add rice malt syrup and coconut oil to the mixture and stir through evenly
- Step 4: Add 1 cup of boiling water to the mixture and stir well
- Step 5: All mix to stand and cool for 15 minutes
- Step 6: Roll 1 tablespoon of mixture into a ball and roll in desiccated coconut until well covered.
- Step 7: Place balls in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to eat
Prep time: 20 minutes. No baking required.
“No bake mixes are extremely easy to use and so handy for any mum or mum to be!
I love the simplistic list of ingredients and the fact that there is no added sugar. It makes it easier to control what you eat and what your kids are eating.
The flavours work really well together and it helps to prevent naughty snacking. It’s a great product that I would recommend to anyone wanting to eat healthy.”
- The certified organic oats are not gluten free.
- For FAQ’s on the Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix please click here
Black Gym Bag in detail:
The black gym bag is perfect for busy mums heading to the gym or a workout. It has handy compartments for wet swimming gear, for your trainers and for your keys. The shoulder strap makes it easy to carry and it looks pretty stylish too.
Reasons to love the Black Gym Bag
- Stylish black gym bag
- Multiple storage compartments including spot for trainers, swim gear, keys and more
- Handy over the shoulder strap makes it easy to carry
- Strong, durable material
- Dimensions: 47 x 23 x 23cm
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Hand wash only