The pack includes:
1 x Healthy Mummy Smoothies
1 x Healthy Mummy Full Length Exercise Leggings
1x Healthy Mummy ‘No Excuses’ Mid-Back Top
1 x Butt & Thigh Workouts eBook
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- Our meal-replacement Smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight.
- They’re breastfeeding-friendly!
- 20 serves per 500g tub.
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants
- They don’t contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine, gluten and are dairy-free. They are also a non-Genetically Modified product.
- They can help with weight management when used as part of a diet & exercise plan
- They provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- They’re breastfeeding-safe and are designed to help to support milk supply
- They’re 96% sugar free and do not contain added fructose
- They’re low GI & high fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- They’re quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious
- They’re high in protein & lower in sugar than any other product on the market – see a comparison table.
Healthy Mummy Full-Length Exercise Leggings
The Healthy Mummy full-length exercise leggings are designed for active Mums and come in size 8 to 22.
They are high quality and made of 87% nylon, 13% elastane.
- Stretchy & supportive
- Squat proof and blackout material
- High waist design to provide support and comfort while working out ‘Squat proof
- Optional drawcord allows for the perfect fit
- A handy pocket to keep your cash, keys or other small items
- Size 8-22
Healthy Mummy No Excuses Mid-Back Top
The Healthy Mummy ‘No Excuses’ mid-back top is great for any type of exercise.
The top is 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Quickly wicks away moisture
- Provides full range of movement
- Ideal for sports and training
- Lightweight and breathable
Butt & Thighs Workout eBook
- workouts that can be performed with your baby right by your side.
- standing exercises that allow you to hold your baby to your chest or straight out in front of you.
- butt and thigh exercises that can be done while laying down helping you to bond with your baby while your baby is propped up on your hips as you perform each exercise.