Grab one of each of our NEW and delicious Healthy Mummy Smoothies.
The pack includes:
- 1 x Healthy Mummy Caramel smoothie
- 1 x Healthy Mummy Choc-Orange smoothie
- 1 x Healthy Mummy Coffee smoothie
20 serves per tub. As per ALL our smoothies, it contains natural flavouring and no artificial ingredients. It is breastfeeding-friendly.
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants
- They don't contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine, gluten and are dairy-free. They are also a non Genetically Modified product.
- They can help with weight management when used as part of a diet & exercise plan
- They provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- They're breastfeeding-safe and are designed to help to support milk supply
- They're 96% sugar free and 100% fructose free
- They're low GI & high fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- They're quick and easy to prepare and tastes delicious
- They're high in protein & lower in sugar than any other product on the market – see a comparison table.
Want more information?
- What makes our Smoothies different?
- Download our Smoothie factsheet
- Get the Smoothie label and ingredient list.
The owners of The Healthy Mummy shall have no liability or responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly by the information contained herein.
If your baby suffers from colic, has allergies, has any digestive issues or any illness we advise discussing any diet plan with your Doctor as certain foods may exacerbate the problem.
When introducing any new food into your diet, we advise being alert to any food sensitivity in your baby such as a change in bowel movements and discontinuing any new diet plan if any food sensitivity occurs.
Please only begin any exercise routine post birth after receiving the all clear from your Doctor or Physio and never put any pressure on yourself to do exercise before you are 100% recovered post birth – which could up to 12 months or more if you have had a difficult birth.