This pack includes:
- 1 x 2023 Diary + Wellness Journal
- 1 x Coconut Coffee Body Scrub
- 1 x Revive Face Oil
2023 Diary +Wellness Journal in detail
A diary just for mums, made by mums!
The Healthy Mummy 2023 Diary is more than just a diary – it’s a 3-in-1 Organisational and Wellness Planner!
Combining Wellness Journaling, Organisational Planning and Inspiration for self-care, cooking and fitness, our 2023 planner has everything you need to #smashyourgoals in 2023
Reasons to LOVE our 2023 Diary
The Healthy Mummy diary is designed with busy mums in mind. Combining organisational tools with wellness features, we’ve created a journaling tool that works! With features such as:
Goal setting and tracking pages,
- Weekly and monthly spreads,
Budget and time friendly seasonal recipes,
Self care tips,
Inspirational transformations and quotes,
- Helplines for parenting / mental health,
Australian school holiday dates.
Goal Planning; Set and Track Your Goals
Stay accountable and achieve your goals this year! The 2023 Diary features goal setting and tracking pages so that you can achieve goals in all areas of your life; including nutrition, sleep, exercise, personal, hobbies, budget, family and holiday.
The diary provides tips and tricks to keep you feeling your best in 2023. It includes ideas on how to eat healthier, how to embrace self-love, stay motivated and so much more! Plus, develop healthy sleeping patterns and learn how to manage stress.
Monthly and Weekly Spreads
Organise and plan your week, month and year with our helpful spreads. Each week we encourage you to record your weekly highlights and what you want to do differently the following week. It’s a great way to reflect on and improve yourself in 2023!
Delicious and Healthy Recipes
Budget-friendly and seasonal recipes; each month the diary features a different delicious and healthy recipe.
Inspiration and Motivation
The diary includes inspirational quotes and transformations to keep you inspired! The diary includes a Motivation Board and transformation stories to keep you motivated throughout the year.
Real Mums are SO EXCITED for the 2023 Diary…
Coconut Coffee Body Scrub in detail
TRIPLE ACTION: EXFOLIATE + MOISTURISE + SHIMMER
Our Triple Action Coconut Coffee Body Scrub will exfoliate, moisturise and leave your skin with a beautiful shimmer!
The scrub is formulated with natural, vegan ingredients; Coffee Seed for a gentle exfoliation, Kaolin Clay to remove impurities and Shea Butter to encourage healthy skin regeneration and renewal. Jojoba, Coconut and Grape Seed Oil work together to provide lasting hydration, leaving your skin feeling silky smooth. Australian mineral dust, Mica, will leave your skin with a beautifully radiant glow!
REASONS TO LOVE THE COCONUT COFFEE BODY SCRUB
- Triple action formula: exfoliate, moisturise and shimmer
- Polishes and hydrates for visibly smoother and softer skin
- After use, skin feels cleansed and nourished
- Natural active ingredients such as Coffee Seed Exfoliant, Jojoba Oil, Kaolin Clay, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Grapeseed Oil
- Vegan friendly, paraben free, not tested on animals and Australian owned
HOW TO USE
Our Body Scrub is gentle enough to use 2-3 times a week, or before a night out to give yourself an extra special glow!
- Coffee Seed Exfoliant deeply exfoliates the skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite. Rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients which help maintain optimum skin condition.
- Jojoba Oil is nourishing, highly absorbent and soothing. It deeply hydrates and encourages healthy skin regeneration and renewal. This natural oil is rich in Vitamin E and is very close to the skin’s natural sebum which makes it great for all skin types, especially those that are prone to outbreaks. As Jojoba Oil doesn’t clog pores it’s perfect for anyone prone to body acne.
- Kaolin Clay helps to remove impurities from the skin such as dead skin cells, excess oil, toxins and dirt. It is a gentle yet effective exfoliator that removes impurities without drying out the skin or causing redness or irritation. Australian Kaolin Clay is perfect for balancing stressed and sensitive skin.
- Shea Butter protects, regenerates and moisturises the skin.
- Coconut Oil is naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal and moisturising. The oil nourishes the skin, plus it contains Vitamin E and healthy fats which helps to make skin smooth.
- Grape-seed Oil possesses regenerative and restructuring qualities which allow for better control of skin moisture. It is reputable for reducing the appearance of stretch marks and is a good ingredient to deal with generally damaged and stressed out tissues. The oil absorbs into the skin easily and leaves skin feeling soft.
- Macadamia Oil is a fantastic regenerative oil with hydrating properties. It is high in monounsaturated fatty acids, contains Palmitoleic acid (promotes young soft skin), as well as omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. It has been successfully used to help heal scars and sunburns
REAL MUMS, REAL REVIEWS
Samara: If you’re looking for a little bit of luxury to add to your day, THIS IS IT! The SKIN Coconut Coffee Body Scrub left me feeling super smooth and smelling amazing!
Bec: The SKIN range is my go to. All the products smell divine and the body scrub is no exception. My skin felt amazing afterwards and so soft! I’ll be adding this to my weekly skin routine for sure!
- For FAQ’s on the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub click here
- For more Skin products click here
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub suitable for sensitive skin?
- Yes, the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub is gentle on the skin and nourishing. As always if the skin is broken, it is best to contact your dermatologist before use. .
- How many uses are in each tube of Coconut Coffee Body Scrub?
- For most people the scrub should last 2-3 months but it depends how frequently you use the scrub.
- How often should I use the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub?
- We recommend using the Coconut Coffee Scrub 2-3 times per week for best results.
- How much Coconut Coffee Body Scrub should I use for each wash?
- It’s totally up to you! If you want to use it all over your body then you will need more than if you only use on a targeted area. We recommend squirting a small amount into your palm and seeing how you go!
- Can I use the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub on my face?
- The Coconut Coffee Scrub is designed to be used on the body but you may also use it on your face.
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
- Yes, you can use the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Has the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub been tested on animals?
- The Healthy Mummy Skin is cruelty free and we are proud to say that none of our products are tested on animals.
- Does the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub contain parabens?
- The Coconut Coffee Body Scrub does not contain any parabens.
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub suitable for vegans?
- Yes! The body scrub contains no ingredients derived from animals and is vegan friendly.
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub eco-friendly? Does it contain microplastics?
- The Coconut Coffee Body Scrub contains no microplastics which can be found in lots of exfoliant scrubs, the coffee seed acts as an effective and eco-friendly exfoliant. The product is also free from parabens and the packaging is recyclable. We are working towards even more environmentally friendly packaging solutions so watch this space!
- Can I recycle the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub packaging?
- Yes, you can recycle the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub in your standard plastic recycling.
- What creates the shimmer in the Body Scrub?
- The shimmer is created by Mica, a naturally occurring mineral dust, which is sourced from Australia.
LET’S GET SOCIAL
Follow SKIN on Instagram AND Facebook
Revive Face Oil in detail
LIQUID GOLD – RESTORE YOUR SKIN TO OPTIMUM CONDITION
Restore your skin to optimum condition with this luxurious face oil that deeply hydrates, enhances barrier function and smooths wrinkles. Featuring gold standard ingredients such as Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Bakuchiol (the first natural alternative to anti-ageing ingredient, Retinol). The oil works to nourish the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
REASONS TO LOVE THE REVIVE FACE OIL
- Nourishes and repairs skin for a more even and healthy skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation
- Protects skin against environmental damage by enhancing the skins barrier function and increasing the strength of the skin
- Deeply hydrates for moisturised and radiant skin
- Antioxidant ingredients with anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Activates collagen production for more youthful looking skin
- Protects from free radical damage
- Scent: A blend of sweet orange, lime, geranium, patchouli, rose and jojoba
KEY INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
- Rosehip Oil nourishes and repairs skin to create a more even and healthy appearance while maintaining strength and preventing environmental damage. The Vitamin A in Rosehip oil reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E deeply hydrates the skin and provides anti-aging benefits. A major antioxidant contained in Vitamin E works to naturally neutralise the environmental stressors that destroy collagen and cause premature ageing, protecting the skin from free-radical damage, hyper-pigmentation and dark spots.
- Candela Infused Sunflower Oil is rich in Vitamins A, B, D and E, plus contains an extensive number of minerals. The vitamins and minerals work together to deeply nourish and hydrate the skin.
- Vitamin C may assist in the activation of collagen production and the prevention of ageing.
- Rosemary Antioxidant is extracted from the leaves of the Rosemary plant. It is high in antioxidants and has antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Bakuchiol is the first natural alternative to Retinol. It reduces hyperpigmentation and wrinkles as efficiently as retinol, with a better skin tolerance.
- Buriti Oil is rich in Beta Carotene, a powerful antioxidant that helps to alleviate aged, dry or sensitive skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Essential Oil Blend containing Sweet Orange, Lime Cold Pressed, Geranium, Patchouli, Rose, Jojoba and Ylang Ylang oil. These essential oils work together to revive and nourish skin.
WHAT MUMS LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Samara, Mum of 2: “The new SKIN Revive Face Oil has quickly become a permanent addition to my skin care routine! It leaves my face feeling smooth and fresh! It smells absolutely incredible and doesn’t leave an oily feeling on the skin. I have fallen in love with it!”
Elle Mum of 2: “My skin had lost its glow and radiance and WOW the Revive Face Oil has really given my skin the boost it needed! I was also amazed at how in only two applications it helped reduce the redness from breakouts. My skin feels soft and hydrated! I will be using this every night, it smells beautiful and feels like a real treat.”
Kaitie, Mum of 2: “I love the new SKIN Revive Face Oil! I’ve been using it for a week now and the results are AMAZING. My skin is visibly smoother, brighter and more hydrated. The oil smells amazing and I love that it only takes under a minute to apply. No waiting, no washing off. Simple and easy to use – the perfect product for tired busy mums!”
Jess, Mum of 2: “I’ve been using the oil for a week now and the results are really good. I like applying mine in the morning, I like the way it sits on my skin. It doesn’t make me look oily and leaves my skin feeling really hydrated.” ?
Amy, Mum of 4: “Since using the Revive Face Oil from the Healthy Mummy SKIN range my face has felt so refreshed, literally like it is brand new! I’ve found I’m breaking out less and I am not needing to wear foundation as much. It also smells amazing ❤️”
Kate, Mum of 3: “I was lucky enough to try the Revive Face Oil ahead of its launch. It is really like liquid GOLD! My skin has changed over the last 6 weeks and it now feels deeply hydrated, firmer and smoother. Thanks Healthy Mummy, this has been a game changer – no more dry flaky skin!”
Lauren, Mum of 2: “The Skin Revive Face Oil is just divine! It feels and smells amazing!”
QUICK + EASY TO APPLY
Apply 2-3 drops to your face and neck and massage gently. Use in the morning or evening as desired.
How often should I use the Revive Face Oil?
- You can use the Revive Face Oil in the morning or night or both
Can my kids use the Revive Face Oil?
- The ingredients in the Revive Face Oil are not suitable for children. This is a ‘adults only’ product.
What’s the difference between the Revive Face Oil and a face cream?
- The Revive Face Oil is restorative and hydrating , a moisturiser is more suitable for moisture loss.
Is the Revive Face Oil suitable for all skin types?
- Yes, the Revive Face Oil is suitable for all skin types
Can I use the Revive Face Oil when breastfeeding or pregnant?
- You can use the Revive Face Oil whilst Breastfeeding. As always, we recommend that if you’re pregnant you consult with your GP prior to use
How long between applying the Revive Face Oil can I apply other products?
- Let the oil absorb into the skin before applying other products. If you wish to apply moisturiser on top of the oil you can.
Does the Revive Face Oil reduce the appearance of wrinkles?
- Yes, the Revive Face Oil contains key ingredients that may reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Will the Revive Face Oil clog my pores?
- Nope, the Revive Face Oil certainly won’t clog your pores.
For full FAQ’s on the Revive Face Oil click here
LET’S GET SOCIAL
Follow SKIN on Instagram AND Facebook