About this product
**This pack is on Pre-Order and will ship End of September**
This pack includes:
- 1 x 2022 Diary + Wellness Journal
- 1 x Healthy Mummy Tummy Smoothie – your choice of flavour
- 1 x Energy Boosting Super Greens
- 1 x Loose Leaf Detox Tea
- 1 x SKIN Hydro Gel Eye Mask (5 pack)
2022 Diary +Wellness Journal in detail
2022 Healthy Mummy Diary, featuring our loved Wellness Journal Section!
Our brand new 2022 Diary features everything you need to keep you organised, on track and motivated to SMASH YOUR GOALS in 2022!
Reasons to LOVE our 2022 Diary
Monthly and Weekly Spreads
Organise and plan your week, month and year with our helpful spreads. Each week we encourage you to record your week highlights and what you want to do differently the following week. It’s a great way to reflect on and improve yourself in 2022!
NEW Goal Planning
Stay accountable and achieve your goals this year! The 2022 Diary encourages you to make goals in all areas of your life; including nutrition, sleep, exercise, personal, hobbies, budget, family and holiday.
NEW Delicious and Healthy Recipes
Each month the diary features a different delicious and healthy recipe. The Peanut Butter and Chocolate Brownie is a must try.
NEW Inspiration and Motivation
The diary includes inspirational quotes every month to keep you inspired! The diary includes a Motivation Board and transformation stories to keep you motivated throughout the year.
Tips and Tricks
The diary provides tips and tricks to keep you healthy and looking your best in 2022. It includes ideas on how to eat healthier, how to embrace self-love, stay motivated and so much more! Plus, develop healthy sleeping patterns and learn how to manage stress.
If you love this, you might also love:
Tummy Smoothie in detail
Our breakthrough Tummy Smoothie containing our Healthy Mummy Tummy Complex is a delicious and nutritious meal replacement. The Tummy Smoothie has been designed by experts to support gut health, digestion and weight loss*. Packed with probiotics, the smoothie encourages a healthy microbiome and reduces bloating. As the smoothie is a good source of fibre it will help you feel fuller for longer and the high protein content will keep hunger pangs at bay. Plus, it’s free from artificial sweeteners, fillers and caffeine.
Reasons to LOVE the Tummy Smoothie
- Contributes to weight loss*
- Contains probiotics to support gut health
- Fibre to keep you fuller for longer
- High in protein which reduces feelings of hunger
- Contains collagen which also helps a healthy digestive tract
- Contains 22 vitamins and minerals
- Delicious Vanilla flavour
- No artificial sweeteners, fillers or caffeine
- No added sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Low sodium
Nutritionist Review – Cheree Sheldon
“When it comes to health, the health of the gut is a major influence. The ingredients in the Tummy Smoothie by The Healthy Mummy will work to encourage a healthy microbiome and support digestion. Gut health can include complex conditions like IBS, Crohn’s disease and colitis, this smoothie is a 2 in 1 combo to help you manage your weight and improve your gut health”
Real Mums Reviews
Rebecca Bux “I love it, I have a sensitive tummy and this doesn’t affect it.”
Catherine Farley “I love this new smoothie! So creamy and just delish and helping with my bloating at the same time 😀 It’s so yummy”
Lauren Kolstad, ACT “I liked that it has so much goodness in them to help with bloating and digestive function and I was definitely less bloated, fitting into my pants easier within a week and it tastes amazing.”
Chelsea Dixon “The new tummy smoothie is my absolutely fave, keeps me fuller for longer I feel less bloated, its creamy & smooth texture is a win.”
Amy Atkinson, Tasmania “I’m snacking less as it’s keeping me fuller for longer,” she says, “I’m excited to see some massive results while using this.“
Sascha Farley, NSW “Without a doubt it helped with bloating which I struggle with! My tummy felt more settled and flatter which is a huge win.”
Samara Syed, NSW “The Tummy smoothie was absolutely delicious! It was very smooth in texture and goes well with all smoothies and snacks! 10 out of 10 for sure!!”
Cassie McKay “I absolutely LOVE this smoothie, tastes like marshmallows! It’s super smooth, I can just pop it in a shaker and shake and go”
Emily Rose, QLD “Bloating has been my biggest issue since forever! So I was excited to use the new Tummy Smoothie. I am so happy with the results after 2 weeks and my muffin top in my jeans has massively reduced – I will definitely be using long term”
How to use
Place 25g (2x heaped tbsp) into a smoothie shaker and add approx. 250ml of your choice of milk.
Serving Suggestion: In a blender, add the smoothie powder and milk to 1/2 cup fruit or vegetables of your choice and blend for 2-3 mins to a smooth consistency.
- 450g | 18 serves per tub
- Free from preservatives, nuts, artificial sweetener, sucrose, wheat, yeast, corn and seafood products
- For FAQ’s on the Tummy Smoothie, click here
*when used in conjunction with a diet reduced in energy and an exercise plan.
How is the Tummy Smoothie different to the normal Healthy Mummy Smoothie?
There are some similarities and differences between the Tummy Smoothie and Healthy Mummy Smoothie.
The Tummy Smoothie has been specifically formulated with your tummy health in mind. We have developed the Tummy Smoothie product by combining a specialised blend of soy protein, whey protein, collagen to support a healthy tummy, and specialised protein mix to reduce feelings of hunger. The product contains a probiotic blend to support and promote gut health, and a prebiotic blend to help feed those specialised probiotics. Additionally, we’ve included a gut friendly blend to try to reduce any gut irritation. The Tummy Smoothie contains high end probiotics which support your gut health. The texture of the Tummy smoothies is creamier and smoother than the standard Healthy Mummy Smoothie due to a completely different formula.
What is the difference between the Premium Smoothie and the Tummy Smoothie?
The Premium Smoothie is a weight loss meal replacement, based on a whey based premium protein base, and contains 23 vitamins and minerals and probiotics. The Premium Smoothie has a more intense flavour and an even creamier and smoother taste.
The Tummy Smoothie is a meal replacement (containing our Healthy Mummy Tummy Complex) which is designed to support the gut and digestive tract, promoting healing and encouraging a healthy microbiome. The Tummy Smoothie is predominantly soy based with a small amount of whey protein. You can choose to alternate between the two based on your own needs or preferences.
What is the Tummy Smoothie?
The Tummy Smoothie is a premium meal replacement that’s delicious and nutritious.
It contains probiotics to support gut health and fibre to keep you fuller for longer. When combined with exercise and a diet reduced in calories the Tummy Smoothie contributes to weight loss. The smoothie is high in protein and thus reduces feelings of hunger.
Energy Boosting Super Greens in detail
Specifically designed for busy mums, the Super Greens supplement is here to help boost your energy and support your immune system. The power-packed powder contains 37+ whole food ingredients which deliver a powerful blend of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega-fatty acids to give you the energy you need to get through the day.
- Provides immune support
- Boosts energy levels
- 37+ quality superfood ingredients including Spirulina. Flaxseed, Pea Protein, Organic Barley Grass, Chlorella, Chia, Goji Berry, Kale, Spinach, Mushroom Powder and more!
- Contains vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids!
- Tastes amazing just mixed with water!
- Vegan friendly, GMO free and Australian owned
The Healthy Mummy Super Greens contains:
- More iron than 12 cups of spinach
- More Vitamin C than 1.4kg of oranges
- 56 x more Vitamin B12 than a beef steak
- More calcium than 1L of milk
How to use the Super Greens?
Add 10g to a glass of water daily or add it to your daily Healthy Mummy Smoothie
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
- Read Mums’ real reviews of Super Greens
- Just what’s so AMAZING about The Healthy Mummy’s Super Greens?
- For FAQ’s on Super Greens, please click here
Loose Leaf Detox Tea in detail
The Detox Loose Leaf Tea is a delicious tea blend with 10 natural herbs to rejuvenate and refresh.
Reasons to love the Detox Loose Leaf Tea
- All natural ingredients
- Refreshing and rejuvenating flavour
- Contains St Marys Thistle, also known as Milk Thistle
- Loose leaf tea which is great for the environment (no tea bags)
Nutritionist – Cheree Sheldon
“Using herbs to support liver and kidney function is one of the best ways to promote the body’s natural detoxification processes. St Marys Thistle is one of the most famous liver support herbs, while the other herbs in this tea blend will help clear toxins, promoting clear skin, better digestive function and less sluggish system. I think this lovely herbal tea blend should be a part of your daily ritual!”
Nettle Leaf, Lemon Peel, Liquorice Root, Burdock Root, Dandelion Root, Calendula Petal, St Mary’s Thistle, Lemon Verbena Leaf, Rhubarb Root, Red Clover Flower.
Put 2g (1tsp) of Detox Loose Leaf Tea into a tea infuser and leave in boiled water for 1-3 minutes. Enjoy any time of day.
- Allergen Information: Packed in a facility that also processes / handles tree nuts, gluten, dairy and sulphites.
- Contains liquorice. Avoid excessive consumption or for a long period of time, particularly if you are susceptible to hypertension.
- 100g | 50 serves
If I am fasting, can I consume the Detox Loose Leaf Tea?
The Detox Loose Leaf Tea can be consumed as part of a calorie controlled diet, including during a fast. It is recommended that any specific fasting program is undertaken with the advice of a healthcare professional and may not be suitable for everyone.
Can my children consume the Detox Loose Leaf Tea?
It is recommended that the Detox Loose Leaf Tea is consumed by adults and those 16 and above. The formulation has been developed for adults to help nourish you on your detox journey, leaving you feeling well-digested after a period of overindulgence.
How much Detox Loose Leaf Tea can I consumer?
You can consume 1-2 cups of Loose Leaf Detox Tea per day, As the tea contains liquorice, excessive consumption over a long period of time should be avoided, this is particularly important if you are susceptible to hypertension.
SKIN Hydro Gel Eye Mask in detail
REVITALISE YOUR UNDER EYE AREA
A fast fix for tired eyes, the Hydrogel Eye Mask is an intense under-eye treatment that works to revitalise the delicate eye area.
Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid brighten dark circles, reduce puffiness, and restore hydration to illuminate weary eyes. Betaine deeply moisturises, softens skins texture and effectively fills in creases to reduce the deepness of wrinkles. Aloe vera offers a cooling effect that soothes and calms the under-eye area.
Great as a weekly pamper treat, or when you feel like your eye need a bit of a pick me up!
REASONS TO LOVE THIS PRODUCT
- Reduces under-eye puffiness
- Smoothes fine lines + wrinkles
- Deeply hydrates
- Diminishes dark circles
- Soothes and cools eye area
- Vegan friendly, paraben free, not tested on animals, biodegradable and Australian owned
Each pack has 5 pairs of Hydrogel Eye Masks
KEY INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
- Hydrolysed Collagen helps reduce water loss in the skin by forming a protective barrier, resulting in softer, smoother-looking skin. Enhances the appearance of aged and blemished skin by supply of collagen which is a major component of the skin’s connective tissue
- Aloe Vera soothes, cools and calms the under-eye area.
- Rosa Rugosa Flower Water has healing properties and will minimise the appearance of those tiny red capillaries close to the skin’s surface.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps to restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier, promoting a more revitalized and youthful complexion. Smooths the appearance of wrinkles and improves skin texture.
- Betaine deeply moisturises, softens skins texture and effectively fills in creases to reduce the deepness of wrinkles.
- Chondrus crispus, also known as Irish moss or cartilaginous kelp, is an extract of dried red algae ground into powder. This versatile plant extract is packed full of natural vitamins and minerals that are essential for maintaining healthy and nourished skin.
WHAT OUR MUM’S HAVE TO SAY
Julie says; ” ‘A fast fix for tired eyes’ I’m won. The New Healthy Mummy SKIN Hydrogel Eye Mask is simply divine, and an absolute treat for us busy Mums. Self Care at its best, The Hydrogel Eye Mask is an intense under eye treatment. It reduces puffiness, brightens dark circles and softens skins texture. It’s so relaxing and absolute me time. This will definitely become a weekly part of my Healthy Mummy SKIN routine.”
Lauren says; “Bliss is The Healthy Mummy eye masks straight out of the fridge! It smells divine and I saw a noticeable improvement after just one use.”
HOW TO USE
Keep in the fridge prior to use to enhance the soothing, cooling and depuffing effects of the mask.
- Cleanse skin
- Place one gel mask below each eye area
- Leave on for 20 minutes, then gently remove the mask and lightly massage any remaining liquid into your skin. Do not rinse.
- Most effective when used twice a week.
Are the Hydrogel Eye Masks biodegradable?
The Hydrogel Eye Mask is completely biodegradable. Our masks will completely dissolve at 60 degrees celsius. Overtime the Hydrogel Eye Mask will biodegrade at room temperature.
Is the Hydrogel Eye Mask tested on animals?
None of The Healthy Mummy Skin products are tested on animals, we are strictly cruelty free.
Does the Hydrogel Eye Mask contain parabens?
No, the Hydrogel Eye Mask does not contain parabens. Wherever possible we do not put parabens in our products.
Can children use the Hydrogel Eye Mask?
It is not recommended for children under the age of 16 to use the Hydrogel Eye Mask. The ingredients in the Hydrogel Eye Mask are designed for use by adults. Children’s skin is fragile and the stratum corneum is thinner which makes the ingredients unsuitable. Furthermore, children don’t need to use these products as they do not have puffy eyes etc.
What happens if I get the serum from the Hydrogel Eye Mask in my eye?
If you get any of the serum in your eye, rinse with water immediately. If irritation occurs, seek medical attention immediately.
Is the Hydrogel Eye Mask suitable for vegans?
All of the ingredients in the Hydrogel Eye Mask are suitable for vegans, the product does not contain any ingredients that are derived from animals.
How long should I leave the Hydrogel Eye Mask on my face?
We recommend leaving the Hydrogel Eye Mask on your face for approximately 20 minutes to get best results but leaving it on longer will not cause any problems.
How should the Hydrogel Eye Mask be disposed off?
Place the Hydrogel Eye Mask and the pouch packaging in the standard bin. The card outer box can be recycled.
How long should you put the Hydrogel Eye Mask in the fridge before use?
You can put the Hydrogel Eye Mask in the fridge as long as you like before use, you can store them there if it works for you. We recommend placing in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to get the optimum cooling effect.