About this product
**This pack is on Pre-Order and will ship End of September**
This pack includes:
- 1 x 2022 Diary + Wellness Journal
- 1 x SKIN Green Clay Mask
- 1 x SKIN Glow Flash Balm
- 1 x SKIN Revive Face Oil
- 1 x SKIN Hydro Gel Eye Mask
2022 Diary +Wellness Journal in detail
2022 Healthy Mummy Diary, featuring our loved Wellness Journal Section!
Our brand new 2022 Diary features everything you need to keep you organised, on track and motivated to SMASH YOUR GOALS in 2022!
Reasons to LOVE our 2022 Diary
Monthly and Weekly Spreads
Organise and plan your week, month and year with our helpful spreads. Each week we encourage you to record your week highlights and what you want to do differently the following week. It’s a great way to reflect on and improve yourself in 2022!
NEW Goal Planning
Stay accountable and achieve your goals this year! The 2022 Diary encourages you to make goals in all areas of your life; including nutrition, sleep, exercise, personal, hobbies, budget, family and holiday.
NEW Delicious and Healthy Recipes
Each month the diary features a different delicious and healthy recipe. The Peanut Butter and Chocolate Brownie is a must try.
NEW Inspiration and Motivation
The diary includes inspirational quotes every month to keep you inspired! The diary includes a Motivation Board and transformation stories to keep you motivated throughout the year.
Tips and Tricks
The diary provides tips and tricks to keep you healthy and looking your best in 2022. It includes ideas on how to eat healthier, how to embrace self-love, stay motivated and so much more! Plus, develop healthy sleeping patterns and learn how to manage stress.
If you love this, you might also love:
SKIN Green Clay Mask in detail
DRAWS OUT IMPURITIES, IMPROVE TEXTURE AND REDUCE IRRITATION
Featuring mineral rich French Green Clay, this clarifying mask works to detoxify and protect the skin by drawing out toxins and bacteria whilst working deep within where excess oil can build up. Formulated with unique ingredients such as licorice root, matcha tea and oxygen-infused chlorophyll, the mask will repair and protect your skin. Aloe Vera Extract and Shea Butter work to soothe skin, reducing irritation and inflammation. This mask is perfect to brighten dull looking skin.
REASONS TO LOVE THE GREEN CLAY MASK
- Detoxifies by drawing out impurities, toxins and pollutants and absorbing excess sebum
- Balances and soothes stressed or sensitive skin, reducing irritation and inflammation
- Protects the skin and repairs damage caused by climate aggressors, pollution and UV radiation
- Deeply hydrates leaving your skin moisturised
- Improves texture for a smoother, more even skin tone
- Reduces redness and discolouration of the skin
WHAT MUMS SAY
Elle, Mum of 2: “I have suffered with hormonal acne for years and years, finally I have found a product that helps to cleanse and freshen my skin without leaving it feeling stripped and dry! My skin is calmer and so much smoother. I absolutely love using the green clay mask it feels so luxurious and comforting when I take a little time out to pamper myself after a busy week- plus I don’t even need to go to a clinic and it is safe whilst I’m breastfeeding. Love love love it xx”
Sascha, Mum of 3:“This green skin mask is absolute perfection!! It smells amazing and is so gentle. I can see a difference as soon as I take it off. Another one to add to the regularly used collection that’s for sure!!! I will add – I think the best part is it dries REALLY nicely on your face, you don’t get that really hard tightening feeling!”
Bec Ashforth, Mum to 5: “Smells amazing, love the beautiful packaging and above all else my skin feels fantastic. 10 out of 10 from me. Just like a day at the spa. But i didn’t need to leave the house or find someone to look after the little people. COMPLETE MUMMY WIN”
Lauren Kolstad, 36: “I’ve been focusing a lot more on my skin recently and have been LOVING the green clay mask. Whether I get distracted and it stays on a lot longer than 10mins, or I only have the shortest 10mins to spare – afterwards my skin feels soft and the redness is gone. Who would have thought that at 36 years old I’d start having breakouts again – but I have! After using the green clay mask my skin is clearer and calmer. I love it! Adding it to my skin essentials list.”
Cassie, Mum of 2: “LOVE! 10/10! The timing of this mask couldn’t have been more perfect! With it being mandatory to wear masks here at the moment, I was beginning to notice that my skin was starting to suffer and I was getting pimples on my nose and chin. I needed something that would cleanse and detoxify my skin. I’ve used the new Green Skin mask a few times now and am in love! My skin feels AMAZING after using it! Redness is reduced and my skin feels much smoother and firmer. This will definitely be a regular part of my beauty and skin care routine ❤❤❤”
Amy: “I am loving the Healthy Mummy green mask. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. I’ve also noticed it is helping with my deep pores and helping with my oily skin.”
Jess, Mum of 2: “I have been loving using the green clay mask I feel like my skin has had a real detox and overall I feel like my face has become so much clearer I love the unique ingredients such as licorice root and matcha tea it’s quick and easy to use and you get such a great result in such a short amount of time.”
Kaitie, Mum of 2: “This green clay mask is incredible! It smells wonderful and makes my skin feel amazing. I’ve been using it for a week now and I am so happy with the results, my skin is clearer and I’ve had less hormonal breakouts than I usually do! X”
HOW TO USE
Using the brush, apply the mask evenly to clean and slightly damp skin. Avoid eye area. Leave the mask on for 10 minutes or until dried, then wash off with warm water and pat dry. Use 2-3 times a week.
INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
French Green Clay is rich in minerals and is an ideal treatment for oily or combination skin. Green Clay purifies and mattifies by absorbing excess sebum and skin impurities.
Matcha Tea can protect the skin from ageing and limit sun damage.
Licorice Root is an antioxidant ingredient which soothes skin, reducing irritation, redness and discolouration.
Aloe Vera Extract soothes, purifies and rejuvenates skin.
Australian Kaolin White Clay is perfect for balancing stressed and sensitive skin. It creates a youthful appearance and provides ultimate hydration and skin firmness. Kaolin White Clay helps to refine delicate lines, moisturise and improve overall skin texture.
Shea Butter protects the skin and repairs damage caused by climate aggressors, pollution and UV radiations. It is good for dry and sensitive skin, plus it has soothing, regenerating and protective virtues
Avocado Oil contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E, and Beta carotene.
HOW IS THE GREEN CLAY MASK DIFFERENT TO THE AUSTRALIAN PINK CLAY MASK?
The focus of the Green Clay Mask is to balance, protect and detoxify the skin. The Australian Pink Clay Mask works to detoxify, brighten, hydrate and purify. Although both masks detoxify, this attribute is stronger in the Green Clay Mask.
There are key ingredient difference between the two masks which gives them different properties. The Green Clay Mask contains French Green Clay, Matcha Tea, Licorice Root and Silverion. The Pink Clay Mask contains none of these ingredient but instead contains Quangdong, Aloe Vera and more Shea Butter. Both masks contain Australian Kaolin Clay and this is their keys similarity.
If you want to balance oily or irritated skin, remove impurities and protect your skin from future damage, the Green Clay Mask is for you. If your focus is upon brightening, hydrating and getting smoother skin the Australian Pink Clay Mask is for you. We recommend using both masks alternately for a holistic approach to your skincare needs.
- For Full FAQ’s on the Green Clay Mask please click here
- We also have an Australian Pink Clay Mask
Is the Green Clay Mask suitable for all skin types?
- Yes, the Green Clay Mask is suitable for all skin types.
Can I use the Green Clay Mask if I have acne or a skin condition?
- Yes, if you have acne to a skin condition you can certainly use the Green Clay Mask. It may assist or improve acne due to the properties of the Australian Kaolin and Green Clay.
What is excess sebum? How does the Green Clay Mask absorb it? green clay is traditionally known to absorb oil assisting with balancing oil control
- Green Clay absorbs the skins excess oil (sebum) and is known yo assist with balancing oil control.
Is the Green Clay Mask safe for breastfeeding?
- Yes, the Green Clay Mask is safe for Breastfeeding but as always it is best to consult your GP before use if you are breastfeeding.
Is the Green Clay Mask safe for pregnancy? Always best to
- It is always best to consult your GP prior to using products when pregnant
What do I do if I get the Green Clay Mask in my eyes?
- If you get the Green Clay Mask in your eyes, immediately rinse with tepid water.
How long will it take for me to get results from my Green Clay Mask?
- You may see results immediately after use but typically 28 days as this is how long it takes cells to regenerate
How many uses are there in the Green Clay Mask tub?
- It really depends how often you use the mask and how liberal you are with you application. However on average a tub of the Green Clay Mask should last around 3-6 months.
My face felt warm and tingly whilst using the Green Clay Mask, is this okay?
- Yes, this is perfectly normal. The clay has thermal actives which draw out toxins and gently clean the skin without scrubbing. This is caused by the clays in the mask.
How is the Green Clay Mask different to the Australian Pink Clay Mask?
- The focus of the Green Clay Mask is to balance, protect and detoxify the skin. The Australian Pink Clay Mask works to detoxify, brighten, hydrate and purify. Although both masks detoxify, this attribute is stronger in the Green Clay Mask. There are key ingredient difference between the two masks which gives them different properties. . The Green Clay Mask contains French Green Clay, Matcha Tea, Licorice Root and Silverion. The Pink Clay Mask contains none of these ingredient but instead contains Quangdong, Aloe Vera and more Shea Butter. Both masks contain Australian Kaolin Clay and this is their keys similarity. If you want to balance oily or irritated skin, remove impurities and protect your skin from future damage, the Green Clay Mask is for you. If your focus is upon brightening, hydrating and getting smoother skin the Australian Pink Clay Mask is for you. Of course, we recommend using both masks to ensure your skin gets maximum TLC.
SKIN Glow Flash Balm in detail
BOOSTS RADIANCE + REDUCES SIGNS OF AGEING + INSTANT GLOW
Glow Flash Balm brightens and tightens facial contours for glowing skin. The balm reduces the appearance of ageing by replenishing and rejuvenating. Rosehip and Jojoba oil hydrate and soothe for silky smooth skin.
REASONS TO LOVE OUR GLOW FACE SERUM
- Boosts radiance: Brightens and tightens facial contours for glowing skin
- Reduces signs of ageing: Reduces the appearance of fine lines, age spots and sagging skin
- Hydrates and softens skin: Moisturises and softens leaving skin looking and feeling silky smooth
- Light shimmer to give you an instant glow
- Smells amazing: Orange and Vanilla
- Breastfeeding and pregnancy friendly
HOW TO USE
To use as a moisturiser, apply a thin layer of Glow Flash Balm to your face and neck. You can apply makeup directly on top, or let your natural beauty shine.
TOP TIP: If you prefer less sheen, you can mix Glow Flash Balm with your normal moisturiser.
RHIAN’S TIP: I LOVE to use this on top of my moisturiser (I like a dewy look) and under my make up. It gives me an amazing sheen and EVERYONE asks me what I am using on my skin.
CREATED WITH CAREFULLY SELECTED INGREDIENTS
Rosehip Oil heals, regenerates and rejuvenates the skin. It also deeply moisturises and promotes skin elasticity and firmness.
Jojoba Oil enhances the skins natural suppleness and elasticity. It protects skin from dehydration and is suitable for oily, sensitive and acne prone skin.
Hyaluronic Acid helps mature and dry skin by restoring smoothness and elasticity.
Apricot Oil moisturises and nourishes mature, dry or sensitive skin.
Gransil ORB-II softens skin and gives a silky after feel
Vitamin E protect the skin from environmental damage such as UV ray, pollutants and ageing. Vitamin E deeply moisturises the skin and reduces wrinkles.
- For FAQ’s on Glow Flash Balm, please click here
- Size: 50ML
SKIN Revive Face Oil in detail
LIQUID GOLD – RESTORE YOUR SKIN TO OPTIMUM CONDITION
Restore your skin to optimum condition with this luxurious face oil that deeply hydrates, enhances barrier function and smooths wrinkles. Featuring gold standard ingredients such as Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Bakuchiol (the first natural alternative to anti-ageing ingredient, Retinol). The oil works to nourish the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
REASONS TO LOVE THE REVIVE FACE OIL
- Nourishes and repairs skin for a more even and healthy skin tone
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation
- Protects skin against environmental damage by enhancing the skins barrier function and increasing the strength of the skin
- Deeply hydrates for moisturised and radiant skin
- Antioxidant ingredients with anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties
- Activates collagen production for more youthful looking skin
- Protects from free radical damage
- Scent: A blend of sweet orange, lime, geranium, patchouli, rose and jojoba
KEY INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
- Rosehip Oil nourishes and repairs skin to create a more even and healthy appearance while maintaining strength and preventing environmental damage. The Vitamin A in Rosehip oil reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E deeply hydrates the skin and provides anti-aging benefits. A major antioxidant contained in Vitamin E works to naturally neutralise the environmental stressors that destroy collagen and cause premature ageing, protecting the skin from free-radical damage, hyper-pigmentation and dark spots.
- Candela Infused Sunflower Oil is rich in Vitamins A, B, D and E, plus contains an extensive number of minerals. The vitamins and minerals work together to deeply nourish and hydrate the skin.
- Vitamin C may assist in the activation of collagen production and the prevention of ageing.
- Rosemary Antioxidant is extracted from the leaves of the Rosemary plant. It is high in antioxidants and has antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Bakuchiol is the first natural alternative to Retinol. It reduces hyperpigmentation and wrinkles as efficiently as retinol, with a better skin tolerance.
- Buriti Oil is rich in Beta Carotene, a powerful antioxidant that helps to alleviate aged, dry or sensitive skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Essential Oil Blend containing Sweet Orange, Lime Cold Pressed, Geranium, Patchouli, Rose, Jojoba and Ylang Ylang oil. These essential oils work together to revive and nourish skin.
WHAT MUMS LOVE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Samara, Mum of 2: “The new SKIN Revive Face Oil has quickly become a permanent addition to my skin care routine! It leaves my face feeling smooth and fresh! It smells absolutely incredible and doesn’t leave an oily feeling on the skin. I have fallen in love with it!”
Elle Mum of 2: “My skin had lost its glow and radiance and WOW the Revive Face Oil has really given my skin the boost it needed! I was also amazed at how in only two applications it helped reduce the redness from breakouts. My skin feels soft and hydrated! I will be using this every night, it smells beautiful and feels like a real treat.”
Kaitie, Mum of 2: “I love the new SKIN Revive Face Oil! I’ve been using it for a week now and the results are AMAZING. My skin is visibly smoother, brighter and more hydrated. The oil smells amazing and I love that it only takes under a minute to apply. No waiting, no washing off. Simple and easy to use – the perfect product for tired busy mums!”
Jess, Mum of 2: “I’ve been using the oil for a week now and the results are really good. I like applying mine in the morning, I like the way it sits on my skin. It doesn’t make me look oily and leaves my skin feeling really hydrated.” ?
Amy, Mum of 4: “Since using the Revive Face Oil from the Healthy Mummy SKIN range my face has felt so refreshed, literally like it is brand new! I’ve found I’m breaking out less and I am not needing to wear foundation as much. It also smells amazing ❤️”
Kate, Mum of 3: “I was lucky enough to try the Revive Face Oil ahead of its launch. It is really like liquid GOLD! My skin has changed over the last 6 weeks and it now feels deeply hydrated, firmer and smoother. Thanks Healthy Mummy, this has been a game changer – no more dry flaky skin!”
Lauren, Mum of 2: “The Skin Revive Face Oil is just divine! It feels and smells amazing!”
QUICK + EASY TO APPLY
Apply 2-3 drops to your face and neck and massage gently. Use in the morning or evening as desired.
How often should I use the Revive Face Oil?
- You can use the Revive Face Oil in the morning or night or both
Can my kids use the Revive Face Oil?
- The ingredients in the Revive Face Oil are not suitable for children. This is a ‘adults only’ product.
What’s the difference between the Revive Face Oil and a face cream?
- The Revive Face Oil is restorative and hydrating , a moisturiser is more suitable for moisture loss.
Is the Revive Face Oil suitable for all skin types?
- Yes, the Revive Face Oil is suitable for all skin types
Can I use the Revive Face Oil when breastfeeding or pregnant?
- You can use the Revive Face Oil whilst Breastfeeding. As always, we recommend that if you’re pregnant you consult with your GP prior to use
How long between applying the Revive Face Oil can I apply other products?
- Let the oil absorb into the skin before applying other products. If you wish to apply moisturiser on top of the oil you can.
Does the Revive Face Oil reduce the appearance of wrinkles?
- Yes, the Revive Face Oil contains key ingredients that may reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Will the Revive Face Oil clog my pores?
- Nope, the Revive Face Oil certainly won’t clog your pores.
For full FAQ’s on the Revive Face Oil click here
LET’S GET SOCIAL
SKIN Hydro Gel Eye Mask in detail
REVITALISE YOUR UNDER EYE AREA
A fast fix for tired eyes, the Hydrogel Eye Mask is an intense under-eye treatment that works to revitalise the delicate eye area.
Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid brighten dark circles, reduce puffiness, and restore hydration to illuminate weary eyes. Betaine deeply moisturises, softens skins texture and effectively fills in creases to reduce the deepness of wrinkles. Aloe vera offers a cooling effect that soothes and calms the under-eye area.
Great as a weekly pamper treat, or when you feel like your eye need a bit of a pick me up!
REASONS TO LOVE THIS PRODUCT
- Reduces under-eye puffiness
- Smoothes fine lines + wrinkles
- Deeply hydrates
- Diminishes dark circles
- Soothes and cools eye area
- Vegan friendly, paraben free, not tested on animals, biodegradable and Australian owned
Each pack has 5 pairs of Hydrogel Eye Masks
KEY INGREDIENTS + BENEFITS
- Hydrolysed Collagen helps reduce water loss in the skin by forming a protective barrier, resulting in softer, smoother-looking skin. Enhances the appearance of aged and blemished skin by supply of collagen which is a major component of the skin’s connective tissue
- Aloe Vera soothes, cools and calms the under-eye area.
- Rosa Rugosa Flower Water has healing properties and will minimise the appearance of those tiny red capillaries close to the skin’s surface.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps to restore the skin’s natural moisture barrier, promoting a more revitalized and youthful complexion. Smooths the appearance of wrinkles and improves skin texture.
- Betaine deeply moisturises, softens skins texture and effectively fills in creases to reduce the deepness of wrinkles.
- Chondrus crispus, also known as Irish moss or cartilaginous kelp, is an extract of dried red algae ground into powder. This versatile plant extract is packed full of natural vitamins and minerals that are essential for maintaining healthy and nourished skin.
WHAT OUR MUM’S HAVE TO SAY
Julie says; ” ‘A fast fix for tired eyes’ I’m won. The New Healthy Mummy SKIN Hydrogel Eye Mask is simply divine, and an absolute treat for us busy Mums. Self Care at its best, The Hydrogel Eye Mask is an intense under eye treatment. It reduces puffiness, brightens dark circles and softens skins texture. It’s so relaxing and absolute me time. This will definitely become a weekly part of my Healthy Mummy SKIN routine.”
Lauren says; “Bliss is The Healthy Mummy eye masks straight out of the fridge! It smells divine and I saw a noticeable improvement after just one use.”
HOW TO USE
Keep in the fridge prior to use to enhance the soothing, cooling and depuffing effects of the mask.
- Cleanse skin
- Place one gel mask below each eye area
- Leave on for 20 minutes, then gently remove the mask and lightly massage any remaining liquid into your skin. Do not rinse.
- Most effective when used twice a week.
Are the Hydrogel Eye Masks biodegradable?
The Hydrogel Eye Mask is completely biodegradable. Our masks will completely dissolve at 60 degrees celsius. Overtime the Hydrogel Eye Mask will biodegrade at room temperature.
Is the Hydrogel Eye Mask tested on animals?
None of The Healthy Mummy Skin products are tested on animals, we are strictly cruelty free.
Does the Hydrogel Eye Mask contain parabens?
No, the Hydrogel Eye Mask does not contain parabens. Wherever possible we do not put parabens in our products.
Can children use the Hydrogel Eye Mask?
It is not recommended for children under the age of 16 to use the Hydrogel Eye Mask. The ingredients in the Hydrogel Eye Mask are designed for use by adults. Children’s skin is fragile and the stratum corneum is thinner which makes the ingredients unsuitable. Furthermore, children don’t need to use these products as they do not have puffy eyes etc.
What happens if I get the serum from the Hydrogel Eye Mask in my eye?
If you get any of the serum in your eye, rinse with water immediately. If irritation occurs, seek medical attention immediately.
Is the Hydrogel Eye Mask suitable for vegans?
All of the ingredients in the Hydrogel Eye Mask are suitable for vegans, the product does not contain any ingredients that are derived from animals.
How long should I leave the Hydrogel Eye Mask on my face?
We recommend leaving the Hydrogel Eye Mask on your face for approximately 20 minutes to get best results but leaving it on longer will not cause any problems.
How should the Hydrogel Eye Mask be disposed off?
Place the Hydrogel Eye Mask and the pouch packaging in the standard bin. The card outer box can be recycled.
How long should you put the Hydrogel Eye Mask in the fridge before use?
You can put the Hydrogel Eye Mask in the fridge as long as you like before use, you can store them there if it works for you. We recommend placing in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to get the optimum cooling effect.