About this product
This Pack Includes:
- 1 x 2021 Diary + Wellness Journal – Your Choice Of Colour
- 1 x Australian Pink Clay Mask
- 1 x Coconut Coffee Shimmer Body Scrub
2021 Diary + Wellness Journal
Available in Dark or Bright Floral
2021 Healthy Mummy Diary, featuring a BRAND NEW Wellness Journal Section!
Our NEW & IMPROVED Diary features everything you need to keep you organised, on track and motivated to SMASH YOUR GOALS in 2021!
Reasons to LOVE our 2021 Diary
Monthly and Weekly Spreads
Organise and plan your week, month and year with our helpful spreads. Each week we encourage you to record your week highlights and what you want to do differently the following week. It’s a great way to reflect on and improve yourself in 2021!
NEW Goal Planning
Stay accountable and achieve your goals this year! The 2021 Diary encourages you to make goals in all areas of your life; including nutrition, sleep, exercise, personal, hobbies, budget, family and holiday.
NEW Delicious and Healthy Recipes
Each month the diary features a different delicious and healthy recipe. The Superfood Rocky Road is a must try.
NEW Inspiration and Motivation
The diary includes inspirational quotes every month to keep you inspired! The diary includes a Motivation Board and transformation stories to keep you motivated throughout the year.
Tips and Tricks
The diary provides tips and tricks to keep you healthy and looking your best in 2021. It includes ideas on how to eat healthier, how to increase your activity level, how to blast belly fat and so much more! Plus, develop healthy sleeping patterns and learn how to manage stress.
What Mums Say:
Katie, Mum of 3, NSW: “I LOVE the new Diary! Every year I get one to keep me organised but I love the new wellness journal section! I can’t wait to track my journey next year and see how I go, plus the new recipes look delicious! This is the BEST yet!”
Amber, Mum of 2, QLD: “OMG, I LOVE the designs! The layout is perfect, I love a page a week diaries as give me loads of room to write my family activities! PLUS the wellness section is AWESOME! I have been doing this in a seperate journal, so I love I can do this in one place and not have two books!”
Sally, Mum of 5, VIC: “Healthy Mummy has thought of everything! This diary is fantastic, it has such lovely recipes, plus I love the tips and motivation, it’s the perfect size and not too big for my handbag!”
Australian Pink Clay Mask
CLINICALLY PROVEN TO GIVE VISIBLY SMOOTHER SKIN IN 4 WEEKS
Our Australian Pink Clay Mask has been specifically formulated for Mums and puts the health and vitality back into your skin.
- Unique ingredients detoxify, brighten, hydrate and purify the skin
- Clinically proven to give smoother skin in just 4 weeks
- Quandong reduces pigmentation, redness, rosacea and acne
- Shea Butter hydrates skin and reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Thermally active ingredients open pores and draw out impurities such as blackheads and whiteheads
- Safe for use in breastfeeding and pregnancy
HOW CAN OUR AUSTRALIAN PINK CLAY MASK HELP YOUR SKIN?
Our brightening ingredient is the breakthrough super fruit QUANDONG. This awesome ingredient helps to reduce pigmentation, redness, rosacea and acne that can be more common during pregnancy and post-pregnancy. The mask enhances skin clarity leaving you looking luminous and hydrated.
Shea Butter is our key hydrating ingredient, it provides long lasting hydration, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
The unique ingredients help to draw out impurities, leaving your skin feeling refreshed. Aloe Vera extract helps to soothe, purify and rejuvenate the skin. Within just 4 weeks you can expect to see visibly smoother skin.
The mask has a unique ingredient with thermal actives. The warming sensation on the skin helps to open pores and draw out impurities such as blackheads and whiteheads.
QUICK + EASY TO APPLY
Use the brush to apply the mask evenly to clean and dry skin. Avoid the eye area.
After a minute or two, you will experience a slight warming feeling. This is the thermal actives in the mask working their magic.
Leave the mask on for 10 minutes or until dried, then wash off with warm water and pat dry.
- 15 -20 uses per 60ml tub
- Afterpay is available
- For FAQ’s on the Australian Pink Clay Mask please click here
LET’S GET SOCIAL
Coconut Coffee Shimmer Body Scrub
REASONS TO LOVE THE COCONUT COFFEE BODY SCRUB
- Triple action formula: exfoliate, moisturise and shimmer
- Polishes and hydrates for visibly smoother and softer skin
- After use, skin feels cleansed and nourished
- Natural active ingredients such as Coffee Seed Exfoliant, Jojoba Oil, Kaolin Clay, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Grapeseed Oil
HOW TO USE
Our Body Scrub is gentle enough to use 2-3 times a week, or before a night out to give yourself an extra special glow!
- Coffee Seed Exfoliant deeply exfoliates the skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite. Rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients which help maintain optimum skin condition.
- Jojoba Oil is nourishing, highly absorbent and soothing. It deeply hydrates and encourages healthy skin regeneration and renewal. This natural oil is rich in Vitamin E and is very close to the skin’s natural sebum which makes it great for all skin types, especially those that are prone to outbreaks. As Jojoba Oil doesn’t clog pores it’s perfect for anyone prone to body acne.
- Kaolin Clay helps to remove impurities from the skin such as dead skin cells, excess oil, toxins and dirt. It is a gentle yet effective exfoliator that removes impurities without drying out the skin or causing redness or irritation. Australian Kaolin Clay is perfect for balancing stressed and sensitive skin.
- Shea Butter protects, regenerates and moisturises the skin.
- Coconut Oil is naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal and moisturising. The oil nourishes the skin, plus it contains Vitamin E and healthy fats which helps to make skin smooth.
- Grape-seed Oil possesses regenerative and restructuring qualities which allow for better control of skin moisture. It is reputable for reducing the appearance of stretch marks and is a good ingredient to deal with generally damaged and stressed out tissues. The oil absorbs into the skin easily and leaves skin feeling soft.
- Macadamia Oil is a fantastic regenerative oil with hydrating properties. It is high in monounsaturated fatty acids, contains Palmitoleic acid (promotes young soft skin), as well as omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. It has been successfully used to help heal scars and sunburns
REAL MUMS, REAL REVIEWS
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub suitable for sensitive skin?
- Yes, the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub is gentle on the skin and nourishing. As always if the skin is broken, it is best to contact your dermatologist before use. .
- How many uses are in each tube of Coconut Coffee Body Scrub?
- For most people the scrub should last 2-3 months but it depends how frequently you use the scrub.
- How often should I use the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub?
- We recommend using the Coconut Coffee Scrub 2-3 times per week for best results.
- How much Coconut Coffee Body Scrub should I use for each wash?
- It’s totally up to you! If you want to use it all over your body then you will need more than if you only use on a targeted area. We recommend squirting a small amount into your palm and seeing how you go!
- Can I use the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub on my face?
- The Coconut Coffee Scrub is designed to be used on the body but you may also use it on your face.
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
- Yes, you can use the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Has the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub been tested on animals?
- The Healthy Mummy Skin is cruelty free and we are proud to say that none of our products are tested on animals.
- Does the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub contain parabens?
- The Coconut Coffee Body Scrub does not contain any parabens.
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub suitable for vegans?
- Yes! The body scrub contains no ingredients derived from animals and is vegan friendly.
- Is the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub eco-friendly? Does it contain microplastics?
- The Coconut Coffee Body Scrub contains no microplastics which can be found in lots of exfoliant scrubs, the coffee seed acts as an effective and eco-friendly exfoliant. The product is also free from parabens and the packaging is recyclable. We are working towards even more environmentally friendly packaging solutions so watch this space!
- Can I recycle the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub packaging?
- Yes, you can recycle the Coconut Coffee Body Scrub in your standard plastic recycling.
- What creates the shimmer in the Body Scrub?
- The shimmer is created by Mica, a naturally occurring mineral dust, which is sourced from Australia.