The Healthy Kids Smoothie has been specially made as a healthy snack for kids and is ideal if you have fussy eaters or want to ensure your children have a nutritious and healthy smoothie snack. It also has a 4.5 Health Star Rating when made with skim milk. It contains NO added sugars
The sugar content in The Healthy Kids Smoothie is from NATURAL sugars from the lactose in the milk and is FREE from added sugars. WHO recommend aiming for 5% added sugars in the diet and this product provides NO added sugar
- The Healthy Mummy Kids Smoothie is rich in carbohydrates and protein and is a natural energy packed smoothie made for kids.
- It contains 16 essential vitamins and minerals and when combined with milk, provides children with 50% of their Calcium RDI.
- It also contains probiotics needed for healthy guts and is free from fructose.
What do you need to know about The Healthy Kids Smoothie
- It is a nutritious Snack made for kids
- It contains probiotics
- It contains 16 Vitamins and minerals
- It contains NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- It is rich in protein
- It is fructose free
- It contains NO added sugar
- Mix 10g with 250ml of milk.
- Tip – make into a thick smoothie by adding 1/2 a banana or fruit/vegetable of choice and blend until smooth
- The RRP is $39.95 for 20 serves
- This works out at $1.99 per serve BEFORE any discount
- One serve delivers your child 16 vitamins and minerals as well as probiotics and protein.
- When combined with milk, one serve will deliver your child 11g of protein and a MASSIVE 50% of their daily calcium needs
Ingredients: Full Cream Milk Powder, Skim Milk powder, Organic Cocoa powder, Natural Flavours, Calcium carbonate, Magnesium phosphate, Natural sweetener (Thaumatin), Ferrous fumurate (Iron), Ascorbic acid (Vit C), d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (Vit E), Zinc oxide, Nicotinamide (Vit B3), Vitamin A, Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vit B6), Riboflavin (Vit B2), Thiamine hydrochloride (Vit B1), Folic acid,Potassium iodide, Cholecalciferol (Vit D), Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12).
Please note that we do not recommend this product for children under 1 years of age and it is not intended as a toddler formula replacement. It is intended as a healthy snack for kids which is full of great nutrition.