- 2x Drinking Chocolate
- 1x Smoothie (selected flavours below)
Smoothie flavours include:
- Cookies & Cream
- Raspberry Ripple
Did you know that traditional drinking chocolate or hot chocolate can have up to 80% sugar in?
The GOOD NEWS is that we have created The Healthy Mummy Drinking Chocolate with NO added sugar and with lots of additional nutrients in – so as well as tasting AMAZING – it is actually good for you.
It’s rich, chocolatey and so delicious. AND ONLY 170 Kilojoules (40 Calories) per serve.
Please note that the sugars in the drinking chocolate come from natural sugar in the lactose (dairy).
Have it hot or cold – it is absolutely DELICIOUS and will curb any chocolate cravings in one go!
Ingredients: Full cream milk powder, Skim milk powder, Organic Cocoa powder, Magnesium phosphate, Natural Flavours, Calcium carbonate, Natural sweetener (Thaumatin), Calcium carbonate, Ascorbic acid (Vit C), d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (Vit E), Zinc oxide,
It comes with a 5 STAR Health Rating too.
Meal replacement weight loss smoothies for mums
Our meal-replacement weight loss smoothies have been formulated by leading nutritionists to be the perfect companion to a busy mum’s life when trying to lose weight. They’re breastfeeding-friendly.
20 serves per 500g tub.
Available in a variety of flavours including… Chocolate, Vanilla, Caramel, Coffee, Choc-Mint, Banana, Strawberry, Cookies & Cream, Salted Caramel, Choc Cherry and Raspberry Ripple.
We also have Pregnancy Smoothies.
How can Healthy Mummy Smoothies benefit you?
- Healthy Mummy Smoothies are an excellent source of essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients & important antioxidants
- They don’t contain weight loss accelerants, caffeine, gluten and are dairy-free. They are also a non-Genetically Modified product.
- They can help with weight management when used as part of a diet & exercise plan
- They provide the best possible nutrition for energy
- They’re breastfeeding-safe and are designed to help to support milk supply
- They’re 96% sugar free and 100% fructose free
- They’re low GI & high fibre which helps you feel fuller for longer and aids digestion
- They’re quick and easy to prepare and taste delicious
- They’re high in protein & lower in sugar than any other product on the market