About this product
The 12 Week Challenge SNACK PACK includes:
1 x Tummy choc-peanut Snack Bars (box of 10);
1 x Peanut Butter Powder;
1 x Apple Pie Snack Bars (box of 10);
1 x Choc-caramel Protein Ball Mix;
1 x Chocolate Cake Mix and;
1 x Detox Loose Leaf Tea
Tummy choc-peanut Snack Bars in detail:
Our Choc-Peanut Snack Bars are packed with gut-friendly ingredients including The Healthy Mummy Tummy Complex, probiotics, collagen and more. The bars supports a healthy microbiome and reduces bloating! Boasting 11.2g of protein, these guilt-free, delicious and nutritious snack bars are designed especially for busy mums on-the-go.
Reasons to LOVE the Tummy Snack Bars:
- Contains revolutionary Healthy Mummy Tummy Complex
- Whey protein and fibre to keep you fuller for longer
- Probiotics to support gut health
- 17 essential vitamins and minerals
- Contains collagen
- Good source of magnesium
- Just 184 calories per serve
- Delicious choc-peanut flavour
- Contains no artificial colours flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
Real Mums Reviews
Cassie, Mum of 2, “WOW!!! I’m giving this 10/10! Rich & chocolatey with peanut pieces throughout this is everything my snack dreams are made of! With protein and fibre to help me feeling fuller for longer and probiotics for gut health, these are a great snack for busy mums on the run (…. and no, I’m not sharing!!)”
Samara, Mum of 2: “So quick, so easy, so delicious, AND good for you!! The new Tummy Choc-Peanut bars are quickly becoming my new favourite snack on the go!!”
Nik, Mum of 2: “I am absolutely loving the new Tummy Snack Bars! The choc-peanut is a winning combination flavour. You feel like you’re eating something naughty like a snickers bar but it’s good for you! So good in fact it has 17 vitamins and minerals. The best thing is, they contain protein that keeps you fuller for longer. They’re the perfect snack to keep in the drawer at work, throw in your hand bag or leave in the car for those times you’re caught out and hungry.”
Nutritionist Review – Cheree Sheldon
Who doesn’t love a good bar to go? There are so many reasons I like the Choc-Peanut Tummy Snack Bar by The Healthy Mummy. Firstly, chocolate and peanut is such a classic combo of deliciousness, you really can’t go wrong! The bonus of the Healthy Mummy Tummy Complex is that the prebiotics, probiotics and enzymes make it so good for gut health. Plus it is nutrient dense, making it easier to meet your vitamin and mineral intake. One bar is almost a quarter of your daily protein needs. It is great for the busy mum!
Nutritional Information and Ingredients
Contains milk, peanut and soy.
- Also in the TUMMY range, we have a Vanilla Tummy Smoothie
For all FAQ’s on the Choc-Peanut Tummy Snack Bars, please click here
Are the Choc-Peanut Tummy Snack Bars suitable for breastfeeding women?
All the ingredients used in the Tummy Snack Bars are commonly consumed general food ingredients suitable for use during breastfeeding.
Are the Choc-Peanut Tummy Snack Bars suitable for pregnant women?
All the ingredients used in the Tummy Snack Bars are commonly consumed general food ingredients suitable for use during pregnancy.
Why are the Tummy Snack Bars more expensive than the standard snack bars?
There are a number of reasons why the Tummy Snack Bars are more expensive than the standard snack bars. The main reason is due to the ingredients in the Tummy Snack bars being different and generally more premium. The Tummy Snack Bars includes high end probiotics.
Peanut Butter Powder in detail:
Ever wanted to enjoy peanut butter but held back due to the calorie and fat content? We have the solution: The Healthy Mummy Powdered Peanut Butter! It’s got 82% less fat and 35% less calories than traditional peanut butter! Made with natural ingredients and containing plant-based protein it’s a perfect addition to snacks, smoothies and breakfasts.
Reasons to LOVE the Powdered Peanut Butter:
- 82% less fat than traditional peanut butter
- 35% less calories than traditional peanut butter
- All natural ingredients
- Plant-based protein
- Tastes delicious
- A great addition to snacks, smoothies and breakfasts.
- Mix with milk / water and spread onto toast for a guilt-free butter!
How to use:
Mix 2 tbsp (14g) into smoothies, bread, pancakes and waffles… or for a delicious, guilt-free spread, simply mix with 1.5tbsp milk. When mixed it becomes a delightful butter which you can spread on toast!
You can also mix the Powdered Peanut Butter with any of The Healthy Mummy smoothies. Choose from our Premium Smoothie Range, Tummy Smoothie Range, 45+ Smoothie, Pregnancy Smoothie and Standard Smoothies.
Mums are loving it!
Abby: “The Powdered Peanut Butter is a game changer for peanut butter lovers like me, it is absolutely delicious and added the most amazing peanut butter flavour to my smoothie, it made it taste like I was drinking a peanut butter chocolate bar! I cannot wait to try this product in my porridge too!”
Cheree Sheldon: “Powdered Peanut Butter is really a great product to use as part of a healthy diet if you want that delicious peanut taste, but with less fat and calories. For people on a weight loss journey, flavour is so important, but so is the bottom line of the amount of calories you consume. This is the perfect compromise! And an added bonus for the Healthy mummies who want to have the nutty smoothies but don’t have time to muck around with the blender, you can just add it to your shaker with your smoothie mix and go!”
Nutrition and Ingredient Information
200g | 14 serves
Is the Powdered Peanut Butter suitable for Breastfeeding and Pregnancy?
All the ingredients used in the Powdered Peanut Butter are commonly consumed general food ingredients suitable for use during Pregnancy or Breastfeeding.
Does the Powdered Peanut Butter contain peanuts?
Yes! Do not consume the Powdered Peanut Butter if you have a peanut allergy!
Can I add the Powdered Peanut Butter to my the Healthy Mummy Smoothies?
Yes, you can add the powdered peanut butter to any of The Healthy Mummy Smoothies including the Standard Smoothies, Premium Smoothies, Tummy Smoothies, 45+ and Pregnancy Smoothie.
Can children / men consume the Powdered Peanut Butter?
Yes, there is no reason why children and men should not consume the powdered peanut butter.
How do I make the Powdered Peanut Butter into a spread?
You can make the Powdered Peanut Butter into a spread by mixing 2tbsp of powder with 1.5tbsp of milk, this will make a thick, creamy and delicious spread. If you prefer a smoother, and less thick consistency you can mix the powder with 2tbsp of milk.
Apple Pie Snack Bars in detail:
The Apple Pie Snack Bars are a delicious and nutritious snack that contains protein and fibre. The bars are made with specially selected whole foods and are breastfeeding friendly. They are designed as a convenient and healthy snack that you can have whilst on the go.
Reasons to LOVE the Apple Pie Snack Bars:
- A good source of natural protein – 4.9g
- A good source of fibre – 7.3g
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Only 201 calories per 45g bar
- GMO free
- Breastfeeding Friendly
The Snack Bars come in a box of 10 snack bars (45g each) and are great protein snack for when you are on the run!
Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix in detail:
The Healthy Mummy Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix is super easy to make and the balls taste delicious!
Our Choc-Caramel Protein Ball Mix is an all-natural and delicious ball with whole food ingredients for a morning buzz, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack.
Specifically designed for busy mums, The Healthy Mummy’s protein balls are easy-to-make with no baking required. With 3g of protein per ball, wholegrain ingredients, whey protein, coconut flour and cacao nibs, they’re a delicious treat that’ll help you through the day, the healthy way.
All-natural. Nutritious. Delicious. Fun. Honest.
What makes them so great?
- Specifically formulated for Busy Mums
- Safe for use whilst Breastfeeding
- Free from artificial flavours or colours
- Delicious Choc-caramel flavour
- Whole food ingredients
- 3g of protein per ball*
- Makes 15 balls*
- Compact and easy to carry, for mums on the run
- Enjoy as a morning boost, a late afternoon fix or a healthy snack
- No blender required
- No baking required – these balls are ready in 7 easy steps!
How to make
You will need:
- Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix
- 3 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- Step 1: Pour mixture into a large bowl
- Step 2: Heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil in microwave until bubbling.
- Step 3: Add rice malt syrup and coconut oil to the mixture and stir through evenly
- Step 4: Add 1 cup of boiling water to the mixture and stir well
- Step 5: All mix to stand and cool for 15 minutes
- Step 6: Roll 1 tablespoon of mixture into a ball and roll in desiccated coconut until well covered.
- Step 7: Place balls in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to eat
Prep time: 20 minutes. No baking required.
“No bake mixes are extremely easy to use and so handy for any mum or mum to be!
I love the simplistic list of ingredients and the fact that there is no added sugar. It makes it easier to control what you eat and what your kids are eating.
The flavours work really well together and it helps to prevent naughty snacking. It’s a great product that I would recommend to anyone wanting to eat healthy.”
- The certified organic oats are not gluten free.
- For FAQ’s on the Choc Caramel Protein Ball Mix please click here
Chocolate Cake Mix in detail:
A delicious and decadent Chocolate Cake Dry Mix that contains no added sugar and is low in calories (186 calories per serve). The cake is super easy to make, it only takes 2 minutes to prepare! The cake is large which makes it is perfect for the whole family to enjoy!
Reasons to LOVE the Chocolate Cake Mix
- No Added Sugar – The cake contains no added sugars, artificial flavours or preservatives.
- Easy to Make – Prep time is two minutes, then just pop it in the oven.
- Less than 200 calories – Delicious and decadent chocolate cake that contains just 186 cals per serve
- Each pack makes a large cake with 12 slices / serves, enough for you and the family!
- Tastes AMAZING – you and your family will all LOVE IT
What are mums saying about the cake?
Emma Summers, QLD
“OMG – I LOVE this cake. It taste so good and is better than any packet mix cake I have ever made and only 186 calories per serve”
How to make the Chocolate Cake
- Makes 12 Slices of Cake
- Prep time: 2 minutes
- Baking Time: 60 minutes
You will need:
- 120g Melted Butter
- 250mL Milk
- 3 Large Eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, pour Chocolate Cake Mix.
- Add melted butter, milk and eggs,
- Beat with electric mixer, using the whisk attachment on medium speed for 2 minutes. 5. Pour batter into a greased and lined 20cm round cake tin.
- Cover with foil, leaving room for cake
to rise in the centre.
- Bake for 50 minutes then remove foil. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then cut into 12 even slices. Enjoy
Ingredients and Nutritional Information
- 450g | 12 serves
- For FAQ’s on the Dry Mix Chocolate Cake, click here
Detox Loose Leaf Tea in detail:
The Detox Loose Leaf Tea is a delicious tea blend with 10 natural herbs to rejuvenate and refresh.
Reasons to love the Detox Loose Leaf Tea
- All natural ingredients
- Refreshing and rejuvenating flavour
- Contains St Marys Thistle, also known as Milk Thistle
- Loose leaf tea which is great for the environment (no tea bags)
Nutritionist – Cheree Sheldon
“Using herbs to support liver and kidney function is one of the best ways to promote the body’s natural detoxification processes. St Marys Thistle is one of the most famous liver support herbs, while the other herbs in this tea blend will help clear toxins, promoting clear skin, better digestive function and less sluggish system. I think this lovely herbal tea blend should be a part of your daily ritual!”
Nettle Leaf, Lemon Peel, Liquorice Root, Burdock Root, Dandelion Root, Calendula Petal, St Mary’s Thistle, Lemon Verbena Leaf, Rhubarb Root, Red Clover Flower.
Put 2g (1tsp) of Detox Loose Leaf Tea into a tea infuser and leave in boiled water for 1-3 minutes. Enjoy any time of day.
- Allergen Information: Packed in a facility that also processes / handles tree nuts, gluten, dairy and sulphites.
- Contains liquorice. Avoid excessive consumption or for a long period of time, particularly if you are susceptible to hypertension.
- 100g | 50 serves
If I am fasting, can I consume the Detox Loose Leaf Tea?
The Detox Loose Leaf Tea can be consumed as part of a calorie controlled diet, including during a fast. It is recommended that any specific fasting program is undertaken with the advice of a healthcare professional and may not be suitable for everyone.
Can my children consume the Detox Loose Leaf Tea?
It is recommended that the Detox Loose Leaf Tea is consumed by adults and those 16 and above. The formulation has been developed for adults to help nourish you on your detox journey, leaving you feeling well-digested after a period of overindulgence.
How much Detox Loose Leaf Tea can I consumer?
You can consume 1-2 cups of Loose Leaf Detox Tea per day, As the tea contains liquorice, excessive consumption over a long period of time should be avoided, this is particularly important if you are susceptible to hypertension.