Social Media Manager
We currently have a new working at our Manly office in Sydney NSW.
The role will be working across our Healthy Mummy brand on our Lose Baby Weight site, our Healthy Mummy site and social media platforms including our Facebook pages, Facebook Groups, Instagram and Pinterest.
Please see more details on the roles below and if you would like to apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter
Role – Social Media Manager
Joining a dynamic and young business (5 years old) which is the fastest growing niche weight loss company created just for mums.
The candidate must have the passion and desire to make a difference and also have a genuine interest in health, food or fitness. You can see what we have coming up here too
The job roles involves
- Creating social media strategies across all social media platforms
- Implementing these strategies across all platforms
- Creating and implementing strategies to engage with the audience social and increase sales.
- Working across all business assets including the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge & Healthy Mummy Smoothies
The person must
- Have extensive experience of working within social media
- Be fully analytical with all social strategies
- Be able to demonstrate a results driven track record
- Have experience with wordpress
- Have a passion for achieving results
- Be innovative and quick to learn
- Be self motivated and good to work with
- Want to make a difference in a small but fast growing company
- Previous experience working on a large website
- Previous experience working on a successful and multi layered social brand
- Previous social media experience
- Experience either within the mums demographic or weight loss field
What this job can offer
- Flexible working hours – 4 days a week
- Office in Manly
- Being part of an early phase but fast growing Company where you can make a difference
- A great working environment and culture
- Long term career opportunities
Salary – negotiable depending on experience
Start date – November 2015
If you would like to apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter
If you are shortlisted for an interview we will be in contact within 5 days of submitting your application.