Lying on your back, place your hands by your sides with palms facing down. Keeping your back flat on the floor slide your feet in towards your bum to form an arch. Engage your core by tucking your belly button in towards your spine and prepare to raise your legs off the floor.
Raise your legs up off the floor ensuring your back remains flat to the floor at all times. Extend your left leg straight ahead at a 45 degree angle to the floor and at the same time bend your right knee in towards your waist. From this position start to create a cycling motion with your legs as if riding an imaginary bicycle. Keep a constant speed making sure your back remains flat on the floor at all times. Breathe naturally throughout the exercise making sure not to hold your breath.
Core and abdominal strengthening
*If you have abdominal muscle separation avoid this exercise and instead perform a Bird Dog exercise
Starting Position Lying on your back, place your hands by your sides with palms facing down. Keeping your back flat on the floor slide your feet in towards your bum to form an arch. Engage your core by tucking your …
You may also be interested in
- See What’s New In Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge App
- Why Focusing On The Butt And Thighs Is Good For Weight Loss
- 10 Fun Ways to Exercise as a Family
- 10 Healthier Ways To Prepare Family Favourite Meals
- Avoid Winter Takeaway Excuses
Results from mums
* Results or situations may vary from person to person and results cannot be guaranteed
Get our smoothies
96% Sugar Free+
100% FRUCTOSE FREE
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do the Plans work?
- Is it safe during breastfeeding?
- What is in your products?
- Where can I see people like me who have lost weight?
- What support do you offer?
- Need help finding the right plan?