Apply To Become A Healthy Mummy Consultant
At Lose Baby Weight and The Healthy Mummy, as well as having our successful online side of our business, we now have a successful off line side of the business which is our Independant Healthy Mummy Sales Consultants
Please also note we DO NOT put any consultants on in areas already represented by a Healthy Mummy Consultant
- This is an opportunity for passionate about the brand mums to run their own Independent Healthy Mummy local business.
- To date we have over 60 mums running their own Healthy Mummy business and all are thriving.
- We don’t put consultants on in the same area – instead everyone has their own patch so their is a sense of ownership and so that each person has a really great opportunity to run their own patch really well
- It is a great and rewarding way to provide mums who love the brand with an opportunity to work from home on a brand you are passionate about and have had great success with
- Please also note the Healthy Mummy Consultants are not trained nutritionists or exercise specialists. They are mums who have had fantastic weight loss success using our products and have the authority to sell any Healthy Mummy products to consumers.
- Healthy Mummy sales consultants also have permission to run local Facebook support groups and groups off line (such as meet ups) to help support and motivate mums in their local areas using Healthy Mummy products
- How it works
- You apply to become a consultant below
- If accepted you will be contacted by our team to sign legal agreements
- The joining fee is $250 which includes the start up guide
- Consultants are then given the ability to purchase product at wholesale cost
- You will then be asked to join the private Consultant support group with all other consultants and assigned a mentor
- You have regular support to create, build and grow your local business
- Apply to become a Healthy Mummy Consultant
- Please only apply if you have been a customer of the Healthy Mummy as it is very important to becoming a Consultant that you are passionate about the brand, love the brand, have had great success on the brand and want to impart your knowledge to others in your local area.
- As the role is an Independent Sales Consultant Role, some of the key areas to have skills or experience in are:
- Sales and marketing
- Customer service
- Self motivation
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Unfortunately, we cannot contact everyone who applies, but if successful we will be in contact with next steps.
- Please also ensure you are not currently working full time as you will not be able to do both roles or dedicate your energy to this role if you are already working
- Please note we don’t put new consultants on in areas where an existing Consultant is already based – you can see existing consultants here